Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

4x100 E30 Wheels

Right, so it's time I get rid of the ugly wheels I have and start looking at new wheels. I won't be getting the wheels I want till sometime next year so need something in the meantime.

What I'm after is 17's or possibly 16's depending on the style. Would prefer something like RS reps (yes I know fake, wheels blah blah blah) but as said, they are only temp until I get what I really want. New or second hand. Colour and condition doesn't really matter. I can easily fix them up a bit of curbing and repaint them if need be. Obviously no dings or anything though.

Looking to spend up to $800 but may go higher depending on what it is you have to offer.

• Like 1

Haha I was gonna ask if you wanted mine aswell but I got beaten to it. Sharp deal sharp deal

Haha I was gonna ask if you wanted mine aswell but I got beaten to it. Sharp deal sharp deal

If they were an inch or 2 bigger, I would have bought them already!

I've got some 5-spoke 3 piece wheels, I think they are simmons - I'm not 100% sure on that fact though. 255/35/17s back, 225/35/17s on the front. Would be looking for a bit more than $800 though. You'd need extended lugs and rolled guards to run them.

These were on a former Graham Clyde e30 race car.

Edited by Surge

I've got some 5-spoke 3 piece wheels, I think they are simmons - I'm not 100% sure on that fact though. 255/35/17s back, 225/35/17s on the front. Would be looking for a bit more than $800 though. You'd need extended lugs and rolled guards to run them.

These were on a former Graham Clyde e30 race car.

Pics please?

1ds4ay4w.4vr.jpg

Sorry it's got 40 profile tyres on them. That's one of them - it's got the bolts removed as I'm repainting the centres. Outer lips polish up mint. Grid III tyres on the back with 4-5mm tread, Near new Neova AD-06 on the front.

Edited by Surge

15" is where its at these days for old school cars, 17's are so 2009

1ds4ay4w.4vr.jpg
Sorry it's got 40 profile tyres on them. That's one of them - it's got the bolts removed as I'm repainting the centres. Outer lips polish up mint. Grid III tyres on the back with 4-5mm tread, Near new Neova AD-06 on the front.

Thanks for that but I think I'll pass. They look too similar to what I already have.

In my opinion 15's look too small on lowered e30's.

Anyway I think I've found a set I like so might just get them.

16 " are ideal I reckon. 17s a max for an e30, I had 18s when I bought mine theyre too big though imo. 15s are too small I reckon even though some are real tidy looking. 16s are an inbetweener and with the right width they fit perfect to e30s. Well thats my 2 cents anyway, may be a biast opinion though