Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Xbone or PS4?

Yeah I heard that its sold out some places. Mighty Ape looks like you can order.

My history is SNES > PS1 > PS2 > Wii > Xbox360 > PS3, and I have to say going from Xbox to PS3 was a big downgrade for me. (Xbox controller is far superior especially for racing games, you can't listen to music on PS3 while gaming, updates are sickeing on PS3, the friends system is far better on Xbox)

I think a lot of people automatically go PSx becuase they had the previous one. I admit it's a bit of a coin flip, but a few things edge the XBONE to #1 for me.

Also, we want a BimmerSport Forza lobby right guys?

Day 1 for Xbone - any converts after the largely positive reviews?

Keen to add any Forza Bimmersporters (I'm a novice, don't worry)

I thought it gets released tomorrow? 22/11 ?

I bought Ghosts on 360 a couple days ago. Great campaign, multiplayer is pretty average though. Not traditional fast-paced gameplay, much prefer MW3.

I've always preferred XB - mainly because of a couple of exclusive titles. Will get an XBOne when they add 3D compatibility. Apparently it's just a patch (which Sony are making available on launch day).

I've always preferred XB - mainly because of a couple of exclusive titles. Will get an XBOne when they add 3D compatibility. Apparently it's just a patch (which Sony are making available on launch day).

Which titles do you play? Online? We should put together everyones gamertags and PS IDs (not sure what they're called)

Do you have a 3D TV?

Has to be xbox one, get my hands on my day one tomorrow. I feel a sick day coming on

Which titles do you play? Online? We should put together everyones gamertags and PS IDs (not sure what they're called)

Do you have a 3D TV?

Generally, I'm a fan of sci fi titles and RPGs. Play a bit Assassin's Creed, Gears of War and Mass Effect online now and again. Not really a fan of the COD series or FPS games. Also play Fifa and Forza now and again but not online - just mates and beers.

Yep, have a 3D TV and projector and screen in the shed for Fifa and beers - though don't have much time to play these days. Maybe 2-3 hours per week.

• Like 1

your shed sounds nicer than my house. Can I come live in your shed?

Trust me, it isn't. It used to be great but now it's a dumping ground for broken car parts and gardening equipment. Can't even sit in there anymore. It's a sad, sorry state of affairs.

Why is Forza better than GT5?

Well Forza 5 is on the new hardware, but IMO GT3,4,5 are such a grind. They actually aren't that fun to play. I'm only a fanboy becuase I ind it far more fun than GT series.

The engine noise sounds great! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzj2AFGLwlo

mTech 9 on XBL - add me

no DLNA or digital streaming on the PS4 ? Sony are you kidding?

The PS4 has had some major problems out of the box. Not turning on, HDMI output not working. Doesn't sound like a good start. I have a Xbox and the Mrs has a PS3 currently so both of us will probably update at some point in the new year.

We should put together everyones gamertags and PS IDs (not sure what they're called)

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/46872-bimmersport-gamertag-thread/

The PS4 has had some major problems out of the box. Not turning on, HDMI output not working. Doesn't sound like a good start. I have a Xbox and the Mrs has a PS3 currently so both of us will probably update at some point in the new year.

They have reported .1%. this is all high end tech. add to that selling 1 million units in 1 day. there's always going to be some issues.

reports have Sony replacing units as quick as they can.

that's more than I can say for Microsoft. New unit. RROD. 4 weeks MIA for 'repair' that lasted only until the warranty ran out. No thanks. Not again.

They have reported .1%. this is all high end tech. add to that selling 1 million units in 1 day. there's always going to be some issues.

reports have Sony replacing units as quick as they can.

that's more than I can say for Microsoft. New unit. RROD. 4 weeks MIA for 'repair' that lasted only until the warranty ran out. No thanks. Not again.

Oh no doubt, you always allow for a number of faulty devices out of the box. I guess IGN getting one of the faulty ones probably doesn't help. I've also heard problems about the new firmware causing game stability issues but a fix is on the way for that too.

I've been lucky enough not to have any RRoD issues. My mate has one of the first ones 60GB Xboxs which was fixed under warranty and hasn't had a problem since.

yeah i heard it was very hit & miss. My mate has his original Xbox purchased on release. Never a problem. Mine, 2 years after release had RROD 4 times before i beat it with a bat.

I read that there was a higher likeliness of the PS4 issues with the pre-release units. Which are the ones that were sent to reviewers.

Firmware is always fixable. Stupidity of design like using a metal X to attach heat sinks to a motherboard is not.

Same here.. 4 Returns for RROD then 2 DVD drive failures out of warranty.. All While the PS3 never missed a beat..

Definitely won't be buying first model of either.. Will get a PS4 when stock is available, but won't get an Xbone until the second release (Elite equivalent)..

Got my Xbox One last night at the midnight launch. I am absolutely loving it so far. The new kinect is actually amazing as well, so much better than the last one.

EB games just called..... My PS4 has arrived!

Nice. Feel sorry for a mate who got one on release day and was robbed the next day, he cant get a replacement for a few weeks.

I got my PS3 on the day it was released in NZ, have never had an issue other than the fact it is now running out of space.

I will get a PS4 in a few months.

on man that sucks! I pre-bought mine months ago.

Also. i feel a man-cold coming on. **cough-cough** ;)

Nice. Feel sorry for a mate who got one on release day and was robbed the next day, he cant get a replacement for a few weeks.

I got my PS3 on the day it was released in NZ, have never had an issue other than the fact it is now running out of space.

I will get a PS4 in a few months.

I'm surprised at that as The Warehouse had a secret stash of PS4's which they released over the weekend online, all sold out now though. I was lucky enough to snatch one for my girlfriends Xmas present and it has just arrived this morning.

Yeah right! lol!

Actual. We are the Romeo and Juliet of the gaming world, she is PS and I'm Xbox.

Our version of quality time is having the tv's in the same room. Otherwise we wouldn't see each some days.

• Like 1