Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Xbone or PS4?

Any early adopters?

I was thinking PS4, but now I have flip flopped and am close to an Xbone pre order, (if only we got the Forza bundle like EU).

Xbone

-TV passthrough

-better controller (IMO)

-able to load games to HDD (suprisingly a big deal not having to get up to change games)

-Forza is the best car game (well based on F3 vs GT5)

What do you nerds reckon?

Already Pre-Ordered PS4. Just cus sony isnt going to screw me over and the only console games i play are for the PS.

On a side note, If you wanted the PS4 you wont have a day one console as they are sold out world wide.

Edited by 5am

If it's any consolation, there's an electronic expo at Vector Arena in Auckland this Sunday. Tickets I think are just less than $20, both consoles will be there for people to play on all day.

I don't really think your variables above will be any further validated by playing on the consoles themselves, but thought I'd increase my post count nonetheless. :thumb:

After E3 i was concerned of Microsofts changes and was preparing to jump shift, but since the changes will be getting an XB1, no doubt i will buy a PS4 at some point to play GT? but IMO Polyphony just aren't cutting it as the/one of the top console racing games anymore and also adding the cost of PS Plus to online game i'll stick with live... plus no accounts hacked :ph34r:

Got my Xbox pre-ordered already.
Chosen because
1. MS fanboy (have a Windows phone and all)
2. Forza
3. Halo
4. No games I overly play which are PS exclusives.
5. Not a fan of GT plus GT6 is being released on PS3 anyway.

• Like 1

Think I'll be going Xbox One also. I've always been an Xbox player so would feel weird going to a PS4 regardless of whether it's better or not.

Also, most of my friends are getting XB1 too and to be frank the only reason I play is for online with mates so no point getting the other console! :P

PS3 and an extra grand to spend on my cars.

Extra Grand?

Edited; misread Q ;)

Edited by cliffdunedin

Am I the only PC person here? :P

No... I have got a nintendo 64 in the garage somewhere. Never used it though - was given to me :D

Games + PSN add up Very fast.

You have to pay for psn now

I have been an PS fan since '95 but the xbone controller is far superior

I did like drive club though. Gt6 looked meh. Forza sound and rumble was great AMA

Am I the only PC person here? :P

I also run PC, but certain things the consoles are better for. I do however have 106 games in my Steam library :ph34r:

• Like 1

^ same. And I have yet to play a game all the way through :ph34r: Closest I have gotten to finishing was crashing a 777 in Flight Simulator.

Edited by The Juggernaut

after having my xbox "repaired" 4 times i smashed it with a hammer and vowed never to buy another one. let alone pay for online play.

PS4 on pre-order.

• Like 1

Wow Sony has done well to stop you guys finding out you have to pay for online

nick, what makes you think that sony are going to charge for online services?

wow yeah they kept that quiet. hmmm...

The only games I really like are the CoD games (Online + Campaign), Halo campaign, and car games (Test Drive Unlimited is awesome :) )

PS3 and an extra grand to spend on my cars.

yup did exactly that two weeks ago. And only got my XBox 360 less than 1 year ago, my first one. Both second hand. together including thier games and controllers still cheaper than either of the new ones.

Mind you i wouldnt call my self a gamer really so latest and greatest no big deal

Wow Sony has done well to stop you guys finding out you have to pay for online

No we know, its just that we accept it cos MS has done it for 5 years now.

I'm into racing games and when i wanna play hardcore i will play on my PC but when i wanna online nothing beats GT5/GT6 (-Iracing cus that pay per month)

Xbox One for me, only because I've owned the previous 2 xbox's and planning on sticking to it. It really comes down to personal preference and game selection on the console you're looking at getting.

• Like 1