Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

W211 E-diesels vs E60 5-diesel vs XC70 diesel

sounds like i need to make an excuse to go down to Taupo one of these weekends. it is a toss up between the Volvo or a demo Laguna

sounds like i need to make an excuse to go down to Taupo one of these weekends.  it is a toss up between the Volvo or a demo Laguna

It really depends if you like the feel of front wheel drive or not

Have driven well composed FWD cars before, like my old Gen II Laguna. Hoping the Gen III is better. would still prefer RWD, if any did show up at my budget level.

Tested that 2.7 HDi 407 sedan going for $6.5k on trademe... good chassis but the climate control equipment and the engine sounded horrendous. not quite a bargain at first

driving a japanese FWD and a French FWD are worlds apart though. Dad's windom is a landwhale by comparison.

sounds like i need to make an excuse to go down to Taupo one of these weekends. it is a toss up between the Volvo or a demo Laguna

Sounds like a toss up between herpes and the clap!

Drove a few of the XC 70 and XC 90's when looking for a people mover seriously underwhelming slushy sluggish shitters. not worth half what they were asking ,

That will only be because they are auto's!

• Like 1