Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

WTB: E30 Coupe or Touring

Hey guys, time has come to move on from my current car, im on the hunt for a tidy e30 coupe or touring, but would consider 4 doors as well.

Preferences: Facelift, 2.5, lowish kms, rust free and no sunroof.

Would also be nice if the seats were Recaros, but not too fussed at this stage.

Really just seeing whats out there other than Trademe, have the funds ready, but not in any rush, just waiting for the right one to pop up, never know what might be hiding away.

cheers Blair

M50 swap?

Possibly, send pics or link to blair_4_@hotmail.com thanks

blair you have got it looking so good now!! is it more power you are after or?

dont bother with M50 conversion, go for M52, a bit more beans and same cost now

blair you have got it looking so good now!! is it more power you are after or?

dont bother with M50 conversion, go for M52, a bit more beans and same cost now

Im at the end of the road with it though, had it for over 6 years now, will eventually on sell it but keep the goodies.

Desires change and its time to move on and make something better. Yeah after more power but nothing silly for now.

What's your budget?

Depends on the state of the car really and what stage it is at, mods etc. Post up what you have or pm me.

Bump, would possibly consider m52 conversions if done professionally and certed etc

Bump, still looking/ waiting.

Had a look at the Diamond Schwartz Touring in Tauranga over the new year break, but needs too much work for the asking price/ too rough for my liking.

Any thing else out there??

Do you mind telling us (me in particular!) what work was needed for the touring?

My other e30 dream would be a tidy, murdered out touring so I've been watching. Not that serious about it anymore since its been on sale for soooo long now.

Was organizing to go down with a friend to look at it at one stage!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Howard, I think you should be buying a 4x4 as they are the only thing that look cool that are high enough to get up your driveway

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 1

Howard, I think you should be buying a 4x4 as they are the only thing that look cool that are high enough to get up your driveway

My other dream is a mirror-like, ridiculously lifted murdered out 2-door rav4.

But really, the touring would need to live out on the street, or live a life resting on a steep slope every night.

We live in a relatively safe area, so the only concern about leaving it outside would be battery from the weather. Since that's the case, it would be out on the street.

Semi-pipe dreams though! Kinda have the money, def don't have the time!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yeah have had pics sent through a couple of months ago, is very rough, has had a decent hit in the passengers door/ possibly damaged sill too. I found a pic of the same car 2-3 years ago on bimmersport when it was in christchurch and it was in mint condition! So sad.

Would you be interested in my car?? Its PFL (which are more rare esp NZ new ones) but has a Zender body kit on it which make its look FKN cool and not PFl :D see link for the specs and what ive done to it so far.

Note: I have a pollyurathane rear arm bush kit in the boot which will be fitted to the car before it is sold also

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/45918-omg-another-e30-nooo-way/

20140208_162337.jpg