Sign in to follow this  
danutt

e39 523i whats a good exhaust option?

exactly as the title suggests...what are some good options for exhausts on the e30 523i, right now its the msport exhaust the single bent large one pipe exit one(if thats at all accurrate)haha the msport owners should know what exhaust im talking about

its had the cat removed before my ownership, still has the big V resonator and stock two cans at the back sorta raspy sound as is looking for beefier sound , i know th six can generate a mint sound so whos done any of the remus, eisenmann, magnaflow etc???

Dan, you need 2.8 twin exhaust. Not sure on rear set up Brent or Ray would know.

And maybe these.....post-2455-0-99814500-1381559134_thumb.jp

headers mmm sounds good, but how much?whose got some ?did a little research emphasis on little and heard some ok things about the ebay headers being a good improvement over stock

wasnt going to do alot to this car but looking at the things ive ordered and the plans ...well...that has changed

now question is will they fit in my car? m52 b25 right hand drive haha what kind of adjustment are we talking about here?

Edited by danutt