Sign in to follow this  
HELLBM

Why replicas are not a good idea...

You're only trying to push your own sales of OEM wheels. That is a massive hit. Look at the disc rotor and out of round that is. Guarantee that an OEM wheel would have done the same Mr "HellBM"

Sit down sunshine.. Ray is only trying to educate people of the realities of cheap copy wheels. thats it. Some of us have had a lot of first had experience with the problem and are only sharing what happens ... no need for the shitty unfounded finger pointing.

You're guaranteeing nothing when you dont know the story behind this vehicle.

• Like 3

What does a set of budget aftermarket 18 / 19s with rubber cost these days? 1800-2k? As opposed to say, BBS forged rims in the same sizes for probably 2-3k for rims alone. Old saying rings true, if you want quality it's going to cost.

If you cant afford new then you are better off going genuine second hand. Quality at a good price and you know they are always going to look good and hold their resale value.

Edited by Gaz
  • Like 1

Sit down sunshine.. Ray is only trying to educate people of the realities of cheap copy wheels. thats it. Some of us have had a lot of first had experience with the problem and are only sharing what happens ... no need for the shitty unfounded finger pointing.

You're guaranteeing nothing when you dont know the story behind this vehicle.

The times I've rung Ray he doesn't seem to want to help nor seem interested. Don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.

Must be a New Plymouth thing then - all I've heard is he's a goooood ba$tard............. ;):)

Maybe the chip on your shoulder is affecting your comms skills a bit............

The times I've rung Ray he doesn't seem to want to help nor seem interested. Don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.

So what does that have exactly to do with this thread?

• Like 1

So what does that have exactly to do with this thread?

^ What he said. Stay on topic. I you have an axe to grind do it somewhere else.