Sign in to follow this  
Apex

New BMW 2 Series pics

hmmm Looks very same same to the 3 series. I would of thought it would of least had its own look. bugger.

You think? Maybe some styling cues but definitely better than the current 1 series it is based on. This front will actually be used on the current 1 series in the next face lift.

Specs look good on this M235i version, optional LSD and all, with its Turbo 6 this car has been rumored to be as fast as the last 1M... cant wait to see the M2 version in that case.

Does bmw and audi have some sort of grudge match going on, as to who can make the most different model rages that all look the same?? Why not concentrate on making a handful of REALLY GOOD models instead of creating all these sub/hybrid style's of cars no one really needs? imho

If you want a sporty 2 door rear wheel drive BMW just buy a 1M? or Z4? or M3? surely thats enough choice

I think the point was BMW wants to segment its 4 door and 2 door range as separate models. Pretty clever wee marketing trick. Create separation thus driving want from buyers = more sales.

Does bmw and audi have some sort of grudge match going on, as to who can make the most different model rages that all look the same?? Why not concentrate on making a handful of REALLY GOOD models instead of creating all these sub/hybrid style's of cars no one really needs? imho

If you want a sporty 2 door rear wheel drive BMW just buy a 1M? or Z4? or M3? surely thats enough choice

There is no 1M or M3 currently available and both are priced well above the 2 series.

Quite like the look . 3 coupes got to fat & heavy almost up to old 5 series . Havent read the specs but hope it still has the smooth straight 6 & a manual option .

235i still looks like a typo doesnt it.