Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

Range Rover III

What year?? I'm lead to believe that the best / final / least expensive / most reliable cure is rip out the air-bags, & fit proper coil springs...............then gives ya time to start concentrating on their other problem areas............ ;):lol::)

Might just need a retrip on the dealer computer............??? This should have the BMW motor in it ae?? Its later model than what I was thinking........

was going to post exactly same thing, thanks for finding it so i don't have to!

was going to post exactly same thing, thanks for finding it so i don't have to!

damn straight .... the pricing is getting quite silly though .... somebody should have hit the "buy now" button.

What was the buy now on it Juggy?? Being import ex The Motherland isn't exactly a bonus point in my mind on it............

Edited by Blue-540i

I'd stay away, in fact I'd move to Antarctica which would be the farthest distance away from one. I've owned two of these and both have ended in tears quite badly. Yes; when they are working properly they are a good ride, but the critical word in that sentence is when! I'd expect it could cost upwards of 10k potentially...then you're still left with a UK import 10 year old Range Rover.

• Like 1

looks like a lot of car for less than $12k, id rock one for sure, and probably will some day

It amuses me all the parts bin BMW gear in that RR.... everywhere you look inside it, BMW.

If it were to be reliable, its probably far more versatile than a X5.............

Quite different machines though, the RR's are quite big, whereas the RR is a big rolling boat of a thing the X5's are stiff and handle exceptionally well for the type of machine. Really depends on what you want in something like these..