Sign in to follow this  
ease2underpants

Manfeild Trackday - Sunday 2nd Feb 2014

If we can get five people together from the forum, Trackday XP will give us the group $150 per car rate for their next trackday at Manfeild.

It's also $80 for second drivers in the same car and $20 for any spectators. You get morning tea and lunch.

I've done a couple with them now - they are very well run and you get loads of laps. My missus and me did 261km (79 laps) last time!

It's a nice informal day but it's not a race - no overtaking under braking, which basically means no overtaking through the corners.

Let me know and I'll sort out entry forms etc. Russell has asked that we individually join through his website at www.trackdays.co.nz

Ill come along, have marshalled many times but never been out on the track at Manfeild so will be good

Excellent - one more and we are there!

In terms of $h1ts and giggles, certainly is. Make sure you've got great pads and recently changed brake fluid though. I used Bendix CT pads and they were pretty good. Any better recommendations on pads?

i will know by then if i can come so thats good

Hey I could be keen. Was going to do my 1st one last year at Taupo but smashed my windscreen on the way up. Plus Manfeild is a lot closer to home. Do you guys change pads for the day? I'm doing a brake refresh over the Xmas break so everything will new, I'm putting hawk hps pads

Hey I could be keen. Was going to do my 1st one last year at Taupo but smashed my windscreen on the way up. Plus Manfeild is a lot closer to home. Do you guys change pads for the day? I'm doing a brake refresh over the Xmas break so everything will new, I'm putting hawk hps pads

many people post on the topic before, seems to be fresh brake fluid essential and fresh transmission oil if automatic, any thing else well depends how hard you want to push the car

Maybe we could make a sticky on it, it does get asked enough…?

Just a reminder to get your entries in now. Put "Bimmersport forum" in the box for Group on the entry form and it's $150.

Looking forward to hooning the 540 again after the dreary Xmas driving!

still waiting for some bits for the V12 i forgot to order, they are coming ex germany, hoping to get the car together in time