Sign in to follow this  
Gus

springs?

im looking at getting springs for my e30....can i have suggestions? i want to basically be 100 mm off the ground...dont want to get it certed....ill be using the stock shocks for a while, then upgrading eventually...want a progressive spring...considering the jamex's as well.....suggestions please!

hey i got my springs from dylan bruce at tyre city in glenfield, their "apex" springs ex-holland, a pretty good brand for euro cars and advertised in the euro bmw magazines and they come in 30 45 and 60 mill drops. gavin bellairs put me onto tyrecity and theyve been pretty good to me, they do things properly and dont sell shitty product, and dylans looked after me in the past.

you should inquire there and see if hes still using apex springs and if he can hook you up

167 sunnybrae rd glenfield

09 443 5865

good luck...

Guest Andrew

hey i got my springs from dylan bruce at tyre city in glenfield, their "apex" springs ex-holland, a pretty good brand for euro cars and advertised in the euro bmw magazines and they come in 30 45 and 60 mill drops. gavin bellairs put me onto tyrecity and theyve been pretty good to me, they do things properly and dont sell shitty product, and dylans looked after me in the past.

you should inquire there and see if hes still using apex springs and if he can hook you up

167 sunnybrae rd glenfield

09 443 5865

good luck...

dylan's a good bloke. All the cars from the dealership go there for tyres.