Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Bimmersport Gamertag thread

In light of the XB1/PS4 thread thought I might start a proper thread. Don't know if mods want to sticky this? Or have a gaming subsection in Off Topic where we can organise Bimmersport battles? Up to you guys.

Post up you gamertag, what games you are playing and for which console. I'll start.

Console: Xbox

Tag: Gazinator ver2

Games: FIFA14, Halo, GTA V and Forza 4 ( not so much anymore)

Console: XB360

Tag: joolsieboy

MP games: ACIII, ME3, FIFA13, Forza 4, GOW3

Should add that I'm not online very often.

Console: PS3

Tag: TylerDurden_NZ

Games: MW3, Black Ops, GTAV(though yet to play online with GTA)

Only get 1 or 2 hours a week in these days. Work/Baby/Wife sucks up all my other time.

console: PS3 with PS4 on order

Tag: major_bender

MP games: GT5, COD (Ghosts on order)

Consoles? Pah!

Who's into proper FPS on PC? :ph34r: and I don't mean that COD bullscheiser either

XBOX tested XBOX Live to run on both PC and XBOX to allow users to play against each other on different platforms. They decided not to go ahead with it because the players on the PC got their asses handed to them everytime.

• Like 1

XBOX tested XBOX Live to run on both PC and XBOX to allow users to play against each other on different platforms. They decided not to go ahead with it because the players on the PC got their asses handed to them everytime.

who would want to play PC with all the cheats available. At least 99% of console games are fair as long as you have a decent connection

With the new Final Fantasy you play with people cross platform which is quite cool. But I guess that is down to the type of game that makes it work/viable.

Edited by Gaz

Tag: Neckarsulm

Games: GTA V and GT5

Like others, I only get to play about once a week these days. Just tried out GTA V online for the first time yesterday, just seems to be a lot of tools with higher level unlocked guns driving around killing you.

Console: Xbox

Tag: TonganTorp3edo

Games: Madden 25, Live 14, Fifa 14, GTA V, BF4 (Though only jamming BF4 and Madden right now)

Tag: PezStepper
Games: GTA V

Tag: Neckarsulm

Games: GTA V and GT5

Like others, I only get to play about once a week these days. Just tried out GTA V online for the first time yesterday, just seems to be a lot of tools with higher level unlocked guns driving around killing you.

It's been like that from day 1. Most annoying online game ever. Once you get into missions/races it's sweet because you can head straight to the next mission without leaving the missions menu.

who would want to play PC with all the cheats available. At least 99% of console games are fair as long as you have a decent connection

Hardly, Alot of cheaters now play on PS3 - There are PS3 gamers with hacked jailbroken PS3's with "God mode" where they are invisible and though you can see their name above their head to see them if you are directly infront of them, you can't kill them. Ruined COD Black Ops. Wouldn't be surprised if other games have hacks too and are still working online, I only noticed it in the last couple months though.

So yes, PS3 atleast, has hacks available just like PC.

I stopped playing ACIII online when a hack got published online and every 12-year-old foul-mouthed twit starting cheating. Just ruined the game. Haven't really played anything online since. No fun if it's not a level playing field.

Console: Xbox 360
GT: Kepes
Games: GTA V, Forza 4, Halo 4

Console: Xbox One, 360
GT: Ultrarandom
Games: Forza 4 and 5, GTA V, Halo 4

Console: Steam/Origin
Username: Ultrarandom
Games: BF3, Unreal Tournament 3, Castle Crashers, almost 200 games actually.

oh god ... I spose I better. Its been a long while

Platform: PC

Handle: [nts]nemisis or [wtf]nemisis or Xaos back in the day

Games: BF1942, Desert Combat

Consoles? Pah!

Who's into proper FPS on PC? :ph34r: and I don't mean that COD bullscheiser either

This. Never owned a console in my life, nothing against them but PC's are just generally superior in most ways.

Loved BF1942\Desert Combat too its the only battlefield i enjoyed.

PS3 / PC

GamerTag: Knob Gobla

Games: PS3 - GT5 GT6 GTA V PC - BF3 CSS and like every Racing game

xbox

gt: D1GOD

games: BF3 and halo 4

Edited by slybma

N64

n/a

supermario

PS3

ethrty-andy

GTA5

Xbox 360

ethrtyandy

Forza4

pretty much the only games i play lol

PS3

E30_BMW_320i (I was a late adopter and it was bloody hard to find a free handle to use)

Black ops (original) and sometimes gtav, find it kinda boring though just more of the same as single player really.

Don't play often, not enough time.

Edited by huff3r

Xbone

mTech 9

Forza, ghosts, bf4, FIFA 14, killer instinct (which is free at the moment btw)