Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Mines for sale - 1997 NZ new E34 540i

Tidy order for age in & out - NZ new & first reg april 1997. Full service history since new. Comes on 17 inch Style 42's, & has original rims sitting in shed too.

Bar Tinted windows, Modded exhaust, & the rims, very original unit. Done 178kms......

Price - $4150. Not open to offers or debates on price. And if its gonna be sold, I want it sold now, so first in, first served on it.

Will load some pics later. PM me if you're interested................

2zefmhj.jpg

28495.jpg16k2rmd.jpg264p1k6.jpg

28vd4t1.jpg

Edited by Blue-540i
  • Like 1

Probably nothing at the moment............it doesn't get used much as it is, & due to a few changes, it'll get next to no use between now & end of April anyway......

Edited by Blue-540i

can we talk about the racks and basket? i dont think they would be pivotal items for a new buyer anyways???

It's a stunning-looking car. Just the wrong time for me or I'd be down in the boondocks gettin' me some new wheels. :(

• Like 1

Where is the car located? Sorry cant see it in the phone app. I assume its auto?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Dig this car. And if I wasn't saving for an e39 m5 i'd be keen

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

`Dig this car. And if I wasn't saving for an e39 m5 i'd be keen`

Sam, you are so right. I`m in the same boat...might have a garage sale ( anyone need a second hand garage ?? )

• Like 1

Lols, Might wanna have your garage sale quick then, as I've only now just realised I'm basically on the road away the last 2 weeks of this month................. ;)

I'll be down your way at Easter - just not in the 540 though.......

Wrap it in shrinkwrap &hide it under some blankets in the shed! April isn't THAT far away!! :) Bloody hard to find a good V8 E34 man, you'll kick yourself if you let it slip through your fingers

• Like 1

You'll regret it sooner than later mate. Am a bit annoyed I tied up my money in the M54 donor, otherwise I'd be hard pressed to resist buying yours! Put the rego on hold & park her in the shed with a couple blankets to keep her warm :)

Yea, I know. Trouble is my teeth are gritted on some other stuff, so I'm well into 'F#ck it, its just a car' in a clinical way at the mo on it, rather than spending time out in the shed in lazy-boy 'just admiring it'......

I'm told I do 'dumb $hit' sometimes, so yea, high odds selling this will get added to that list....even from my perspective.... :rolleyes:;)

• Like 1

Well if you do decide to sell it you can buy mine when your ready for a 540 again

• Like 1

hope this isnt a victim of a tyrading missus

• Like 2

Hmmm....dunno, its 1 of 3 vehicles that are going........you ^^^^^^ have a PM or 2 Andy......... ;) I could make it work somehow this weekend probably, & hey, if any-one wants the 540 on std rims only sorta thing, $3.5k. Ownership to be changed into new owners name before uplifting, cos I've had brain-damage from that in the past........ :rolleyes:

Wrap it in shrinkwrap &hide it under some blankets in the shed! April isn't THAT far away!! :) Bloody hard to find a good V8 E34 man, you'll kick yourself if you let it slip through your fingers

agreed,esp now you know what you got etc...you wont be able to replace it easily

Yea I know. I think even at end of April I'll probably end up very seldom seeing it or using it though, so bugger it, it can go............