Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Mines for sale - 1997 NZ new E34 540i

lols, well buy it, I'm certain ya won't be disappointed in any way ae. Its crazy, I've got a 04 Honda 500 quad that's probably worth more than this, as perspective on it.......

, I've got a 04 Honda 500 quad that's probably worth more than this,

i used to have one of those, is it a farm quad? got it up to 80km/h in high range in a park once, on a different occasion got too cocky and got it up on two wheels, i flicked the handlebars the other way and stopped it rolling though. sold that and brought an SJ410 like my dad, much safer lol. Can see why kids (especially boys) kill or seriously injure them selves on these, i was about 14 15

Yea, its a farm quad type one. Is mostly a 2nd bike, although its gonna get lots of use of the next 2 weeks as I've sold the Grizzly 700 I had - before that there was a Renegade 800......... ;):rolleyes::)

Hmm, I'll see if I get back early enough tomorrow to grab some. Realistically, its mint inside - no rips, tears, stains or anything really....dash is mint leather looks like new......its got a heel wear hole in drivers mat & that's it for interior blemishes............

What if someone made a good offer but couldnt pick it up for a few weeks?

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, preference would be given to having it paid for, picked up & gone this weekend..........and I need to be on the road again early Sunday.......

Interior pics as per below..........

309latc.jpg

o8z2tv.jpg

2lvhjx2.jpg

11ie1kp.jpg

3009oa8.jpg

16h0oar.jpg

Would have bought it in a heartbeat if it was in Christchurch. Just wasn't viable for me if I factored in flight tickets, checks, petrol, ferry cost. GLWS though!

Recently cost me 630 to get a car from ak to chch on jeffs depot to depot.

Would have bought it in a heartbeat if it was in Christchurch. Just wasn't viable for me if I factored in flight tickets, checks, petrol, ferry cost. GLWS though!
Recently cost me 630 to get a car from ak to chch on jeffs depot to depot.
I reckon with some careful booking you could do it yourself cheaper,you can get 29 flights chch welly,bus or train to palmy,tank of gas and web fare on ferry,done! Edited by kiwi535

I really don't 'get' why this is still for sale. It's a really good example of a desirable car. Unless everyone else is in the same situation as me - moving house in less than 3 weeks, why is it still for sale?

Although I can see the sense in the cover it up, keep it warm approach... I suspect that might be a perfect solution, but I'm not sure that's as immediately practical or desirable to Blue at this time.

It's a great car, loads of history, excellent condition, at a bargain price. What's not to like? :-)

Yea in aucks this would be gone. I have 1700 cash in my wallet and if you take that i will throw in my left nut. About all i can do unfortunantly.

Same here, I'd gladly take it if i had a spare 4k..... Looks real good in the photos!

Raffle? 100 per ticket. 40 tickets. First lotto number out next saturday wins?

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

E34 are funny to sell.when I sold mine the only people who actually came to look at it already had e34s,and the other was a guy who had approached me previuosly cos he wanted the manual.inthe end it only went cos I included the big bbs wheels in the price.

Same with me. Mine was NZ new (535) ,immaculate, in the end I let it go at Turners and got a rear end hammering. Same thing will happen when I let my e39 go. So maybe I`ll keep it. As I`ve posted before, there are bargain Bmw`s out there that are brilliant buying.A lot of people on this forum already own one. Or two...