Sign in to follow this  
JoKer

Bimmer drivers park mods like assh^ts

The first thing I noticed was the damn fine E34 in the picture, then realised the terrible parking of the red one.

Edited by andy_e39

hah Paperplus pic unrelated, the image in the paper was more impressive /notnewsworthy

Edited by JoKer

I like this bit --------> 'All lights were green during a three-car collision at a Hastings intersection yesterday , say the three female drivers involved' :D from this story........http://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-bay-today/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503462&objectid=11199823

Edit, And damn but that MANUAL 540 needs a bloody good bath..............!!!!! Poor thing is in farm hack mode, haha!!

Edited by Blue-540i

I like this bit --------> 'All lights were green during a three-car collision at a Hastings intersection yesterday , say the three female drivers involved' :D from this story........http://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-bay-today/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503462&objectid=11199823

I had that not long ago here in Whangarei, crossing SH1 on Maunu Road.

We all drove off with a green light, and a car shot through the line of cars I was in... just!.... I looked across and there was a green for BOTH directions! *555 got a cop there REALLY fast!

If you can't pull into a perpendicular park straight then you shouldn't have a licence. Period.

Its rush hour there in Dannivirke - the next vehicle to park there is probably a parallel parked stock truck............... ;):)

We ain't all in Queen Street ae............. :D

• Like 2

you mean there is a NZ south of the Bombay Hills?????

Wait, wut? You mean BOTH my old 540s are now manual?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Wait, wut? You mean BOTH my old 540s are now manual?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

You must be a rough ba$tard on auto's.................... ;):rolleyes::)

you mean there is a NZ south of the Bombay Hills?????

Nothing worth hearing about anyway

If this thread is anything to go by... :ph34r:

Edited by Lucan

(mine still auto)

Its rush hour there in Dannivirke - the next vehicle to park there is probably a parallel parked stock truck............... ;):)

We ain't all in Queen Street ae............. :D

Blue, youre a troll mate. Its hilarious.

You say everything I want to say but im friends with all these bloody hicks.

Keep up the good work !

• Like 2

(mine still auto)

Opps, my bad :rolleyes: I'd heard yours was manual over there in Dannivagas..........or is there more than 1 amongst all the Hilux's, Fowlcans, & Commydores there......

Edit - still needs washed though.................. :D

Nothing worth hearing about anyway

If this thread is anything to go by... :ph34r:

Damn but you Aucklanders live in a cocooned little bubble while the rest of us keep ya's going................ :rolleyes:;):D

oh. blue been smoking crack again? :drugs:

Not me, silly enuff in normal state probably, high odds theres a hot date with a box of Woodies this Friday night though............. ;):)

Edited by Blue-540i

Not me, silly enuff in normal state probably, high odds theres a hot date with a box of Woodies this Friday night though............. ;):)

Youre a f**king legend!

I actually find it difficult to park straight in a BMW. Really wierd.

• Like 1

I find it easy to park correctly all the time.

Also, take that you stupid bitch, takes all of 5 seconds to correct a parking mistake.

• Like 3

apparently this cop has some problems. Saw him park and everything - there were no other cars parked that aren't there in the photo/he had the opportunity to park in one space. At New World Chafers Park too. I can assure you they weren't grocery shopping either.

post-41073-0-43831400-1392607942.jpg

• Like 1

I find it easy to park correctly all the time.

Also, take that you stupid bitch, takes all of 5 seconds to correct a parking mistake.

woah big man

• Like 2

apparently this cop has some problems. Saw him park and everything - there were no other cars parked that aren't there in the photo/he had the opportunity to park in one space. At New World Chafers Park too. I can assure you they weren't grocery shopping either.

attachicon.giftumblr_n12bd4poN81rw19cyo1_500.jpg

Well to be fair, the steel police rims do turn them into a 'wide-track' Commydore, thus they take a bit more room than usual. Besides which, I don't blame them for not wanting to park right next to that people mover, (even though they're in a company car) - would you........?? ;):)

No-one spot the black Vank in the background?

sweeet.....

ps- i'd say the 5-0 do this so they dont have any issues in getting the shop lifter in the backseat in cuffs.

Yeah, they normally just park in front of the building on the yellow lines when we have issues with shoplifters. Sometimes it's a tedious effort... 3 hours the last one took before he finally admitted he actually did wrong even though there was at least a good five minutes of 1080p video footage of him stealing sh*t.

Bundies gonna bund.