Sign in to follow this  
kiwipetrolhead

540 e34 back seat base required, leather (tan?)

Rear seat base required, must be in top condition. Tan (I think) leather.

Jeff Gray European in Palmerston North put some tears in mine when the car was in their workshop having a repair job. Please contact me and/or the Service Manager at Jeff Gray if you can help.

Thanks

Paul Robertson

My mobile: 021 0279-0195

My Email: paulrnzpn@yahoo.com

Jeff Gray P.Nth: (06) 952-6940.

i have a mint blue(indigo colour ) one , $120

you can get them redyed to what ever colour you need ,will look like a brand new seat when done.

i know a guy who does it

and doesn't cost that much , maybe around $150-200

• Like 1

Okay thanks, please give the Service Manager a call at Jeff Gray European in Palmerston North. I don't know his name but he has an accent, English or Scottish I think. If he is not interested, please ask him why and let me know. I wonder if an apholsterer could replace the two damaged panels in mine but Jeff Gray's SM said they will find a second hand one. I've been waiting a good few weeks now though, not happy with them. Jeff Gray European (PN): (06) 952-6940 - seat plus dye $320, seems fair to me. Thanks Brent

how did they tear it? seems very strange to me..?how

I wish I knew. To me it looks like something heavy and square, the corner of a toolbox or something. Two identical small right-angle tears, and a scratch mark that wasn't there before. There was a couple of other minor marks there before, but no tears, and the new scratch is bigger than anything that was there earlier.