Sign in to follow this  
jake1829

Playday@Hampton Downs 5th April

Hey Guys,

Myself and a few friends have booked for this event - looking to see if anyone else was keen to make it worth renting a garage for the day at the same time , let me know

thanks

• Like 1

I'm itching for another track day, but can't make anything in early April because of work.

I'm keen for something in the last half of April / early May though. Uncle's Club usually have one in the first week of each month.

James

I'm 10 minutes up the road and while I don't have anything I'd want to put around the track, I'd like to come along and soak up the atmosphere.

I'm pretty good at changing wheels, too. :)

I'm itching for another track day, but can't make anything in early April because of work.

I'm keen for something in the last half of April / early May though. Uncle's Club usually have one in the first week of each month.

James

I am planning to go on the 19th April @Hampton Downs - let me know if you're keen

**edit**

sounds like fun

hope you're coming on sat?

I'm 10 minutes up the road and while I don't have anything I'd want to put around the track, I'd like to come along and soak up the atmosphere.

I'm pretty good at changing wheels, too. :)

:D

Def should come down, already convinced Josh (jfnz) to take his 335i out on the track , We might of convinced Matt today as well to take his 335i out as well today - so could be some fun with 3x 335i's on the track :D

Edited by mod335
  • Like 1

:D

Def should come down, already convinced Josh (jfnz) to take his 335i out on the track , We might of convinced Matt today as well to take his 335i out as well today - so could be some fun with 3x 335i's on the track :D

I'll keep an eye on the thread for times and stuff.

I'll keep an eye on the thread for times and stuff.

Starts around 9.30am and finishes about 4.30pm

I just picked up Nastnas's old M3 and am interested in the 19th meeting, how do you sign up, how much etc?

And despite best intentions, and quite possibly being closer to HD than anyone else, I didn't make it. :(

Not a great day on many fronts... Taken most of the day to get a few things sorted.

Hopefully there will be another time. Perhaps I can get there for the AMCC meet tomorrow.

And despite best intentions, and quite possibly being closer to HD than anyone else, I didn't make it. :(

By any chance are you from Te Kauwhata? Always nice to see the bimmers blast around the track

Edited by rusteee

By any chance are you from Te Kauwhata? Always nice to see the bimmers blast around the track

I am. :-)

I thought so, I seen your car coming out of Travers road the other day, didn't think there could be too many of these around here =)

That'll be us. :)

• Like 1

Hey, Awesome Setup, tasteful mods, and goes hard. Can see you passed me and many others in this video. cheers

Hey, Awesome Setup, tasteful mods, and goes hard. Can see you passed me and many others in this video. cheers

cheers :D

which car were you driving that day?

I had the blue Legacy turbo wagon. Let me know when you out for another track day will be keen. Cheers.

I had the blue Legacy turbo wagon. Let me know when you out for another track day will be keen. Cheers.

sweet - FYI there's 3 of us going down to the taupo track day on the 4th May , and I will probably be doing Hampton downs on the 18th May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk