Sign in to follow this  
Ethereal

Good experience at Discount Tyres - Grey Lynn

Just wanted to share a positive experience at Discount Tyres in Grey Lynn. They fitted 2x replacement rear tyres for my '10 335i and did a great job. They even had a go at cleaning up my rusty hubs and applying some grease while the wheels were off.

They also did a wheel alignment for me and had some recommendations around how to reduce inner-side tyre wear. I said ok, but didn't like how the car drove afterwards (too much toe-in on the rear made the car feel a bit unstable at high speed). They fixed it up to BMW specification for free, told me to come back again if it wasn't right and even called me after the weekend to check how things were now.

As BM Workshop Grey Lynn is just over the road, I think they get quite a few BMWs through. My only complaint is they really need some BMW friendly jack pad adapters or to jack on the rear cross-member/front jack point otherwise they'd have 10/10 from me. I'd be willing to bet not many, if any tyre shops would have these however.

- Josh

post-51311-0-58150100-1394398912_thumb.j

cheers for posting Josh. It's good to have a positive experience post.

• Like 1