Sign in to follow this  
handgrenade

18 button OBC + indicator stalk to match

I have an 18 button OBC along with the indicator stalk with the connections which allow you to access the OBC from the stalk.

how much is something like this worth? I know that the 10 button ones go for 40-50$ and that the 18 button ones are more expensive, but not sure how much, especially with the special indicator stalk as well?

Thanks

is it for E36?

im not to familiar with them as much as i am on E30s, but on E30 you need the loom too as they are not factory wired for the OBC, and worth very little without the loom. someone with more E36 knowledge will know if this is true for E36 too.

is it for E36?

im not to familiar with them as much as i am on E30s, but on E30 you need the loom too as they are not factory wired for the OBC, and worth very little without the loom. someone with more E36 knowledge will know if this is true for E36 too.

sorry, it is for an e36.

The indicator stalk has all the wiring however i dont know if the obc has the req wiring.

As long as you already have a 10 button one it's a piece of piss to put a 18 in (or was for me) just need to tap a few wires behind the dash.

Do the 10 button ones have the wiring to the left indicator stalk button to change between the modes?