Sign in to follow this  
euroitalian

Oli Shepherd

Anyone know how to contact Oli Shepherd??? Sent him some parts in November last year but he has not paid. Tried to contact him via Bimmersport mail, email and old cell number, has replied once saying he has not received emails. Sent to his "updated" address but no payment. Any help appreciated.

Sorry can't help and slightly unrelated, But I have e-mailed you a few times since November querying things and never got a reply - Thought you had changed e-mail or weren't around anymore. E-mail issues?

Sorry can't help and slightly unrelated, But I have e-mailed you a few times since November querying things and never got a reply - Thought you had changed e-mail or weren't around anymore. E-mail issues?

Sorry to hear that. My email address changed a couple of years ago, but i had kept the old one active until late last year. Use euroitalian@vodafone.co.nz in future. If this is what you have been using I may have a problem. Let me know.

Bimmersport, more effective than the Mob ha.

Sorry to hear that. My email address changed a couple of years ago, but i had kept the old one active until late last year. Use euroitalian@vodafone.co.nz in future. If this is what you have been using I may have a problem. Let me know.

Oh yeah was using the old one then, bought stuff of you in October then since November never got a reply. Now I know!

Edited by e30ftw