Sign in to follow this  
aw-krazy

E36 Rear Bumper Mods

Hey guys and girls

Anyone over here done anything to their rear bumper to make it more standout?? Like a nice Diffuser?

Am looking for ideas as i am bored of the standard e36 ASS.....

POST UP :D

I had an ACS diffuser on my stock rear bumper on my old E36... looked pretty sweet.

DSCF5260.jpg

that looks nice :) does that bolt on to standard bumper?

Hi, here's some work in progress/prototypes that me and a few guys were working on, I asked a few members here but never saw any interest so I am posting it here.

They are made of ABS Plastic, final product will be much thicker and OEM looking and will bolt right on to your rear bumper (mtec for now) .

Just thought I would post a few pictures here, how much would you be willing to pay for a set? I also have some lips in progress but will post pics when they are done.

post-51207-0-61797400-1397806499.jpg

post-51207-0-59109000-1397806500.jpg

post-51207-0-53157800-1397806501.jpg

post-51207-0-43539700-1397806516.jpg

sorry, about the pictures, I have tried to make them look as nice as I can. (phone camera but you still get a good idea) :)

Edited by MoJoJoe
  • Like 1

Loving the design! nice way to make the rear standout i think :) while keeping some originality keeping and modifying the diffuser! I am so keen for the final product xD Keep us informed

What do you guys think??

I like em, less than $100 and I might be interested.

anybody else interested in my diffuser add on? :)

its really easy to bolt on, takes 10 mins to do(taking it off and back on, drilling 6 holes). so who else would buy them and how much would you pay for a set? I will ship all over nz too :)

Edited by MoJoJoe

Im in anyone else?? Surely more than two people would like this? Lol

Sucks if no body else wants them, I mean it doesn't look bad does it? i thought they looked pretty nice, I mean its not ricer or anything and would look like a pretty decent modification when its done. People add front lips to your bumper so why not something on the rear?

There are a few other designs too. make me some offers?? :)

Edited by MoJoJoe

updates for the front ones I am working on, this is the prototype for the front, you can shape them up anyway you like, really strong abs stuff. who wants to buy some from me or they are going straight on trademe? comes in either 2x 3 foot or 1x 6 foot pieces.

post-51207-0-73958300-1399007291_thumb.j

post-51207-0-90460700-1399007295_thumb.j

post-51207-0-16185200-1399007300_thumb.j

How durable are the front ones, and how are they attached?

How durable are the front ones, and how are they attached?

With some muscle and with nuts and bolts. can run the whole thing on normal bumpers too if you dont want to make them as splitters in the M, makes the car more aggressive. They are REAL durable stuff, not like the crap flappy rubber stuff on trademe. This stuff is stronger then your bumper itself, no kidding. thick 1/4" abs plastic that you can scrape away :D

Could be keen on a rear diffuser. Email me jpclarke89@gmail.com. If you have a pic of the whole rear of the car with one on too that'd be good

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Keen on the fronts do you have a price?

hey keen on the rear diffuser but will it fit a factory non msport rear bumper

Hi, here's some work in progress/prototypes that me and a few guys were working on, I asked a few members here but never saw any interest so I am posting it here.

They are made of ABS Plastic, final product will be much thicker and OEM looking and will bolt right on to your rear bumper (mtec for now) .

Just thought I would post a few pictures here, how much would you be willing to pay for a set? I also have some lips in progress but will post pics when they are done.

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

attachicon.gif5.jpg

sorry, about the pictures, I have tried to make them look as nice as I can. (phone camera but you still get a good idea) :)

im keen for these hwmch and would it fit facory e36 rear bumpers non msport

I can do $100 for the front ones shipped. can fit both mtech or non mtec

rear ones still are not complete, but were made for mtec only, maybe in the future we can have something non mtec. but problem with that will arise is making it look as good and flush.

looking for some good 3d print shops, the cad is not done 100%, and its not flush so needs some more thicking and a grove to be cut to make it look all oem. should have them by the end of this month though.

take the fronts, I have a few, make me an offer and I will send them, the fronts and rears go together to change the whole mtec look of our cars. something new, nice and different.

Definitely keen on rears. Haven't decided on fronts yet I'm kind of 2 minds about it.

Keep us updated on progress and I may send you a pm about fronts when I make up my mind haha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The front splitters scream aggressive

414676_10150848934403506_1453752784_o.jp

The front splitters scream aggressive

414676_10150848934403506_1453752784_o.jp

nice. yea it really screems agressive! lol, but the rears will complete it.

But my front ones are custom and are really solid & durable, not the ebay replicas or velocity stuff either, I mean REALLY durable that can take a beating, made of 1/3" ABS plastic, can be molded, and bent to certain degree. I scrape mine all the time.

let me know if anybody wants some, will come in a 6' piece or precut. will post pics of rear when rear is done.

• Like 1

hi are the rears completed keen to get it. can you pm me a picture of the final product etc. and with one mufler slot

Its done but I cant find any 3d shops here, need a bit more modification... anybody wana do it togather if you can get a shop to do them for us??