Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

$80K Evo. $40K Bodykit, $15K wheels

I don't want it to be my.

New owner: Please have a qualified personnel to install your straight jacket. Please refrain from using crayons when issuing the 80k cheque. Regards, God.

• Like 1

I spose it would save you going to the bank, lighting a fire, and then burning the money.

You would look like the King of Ranui driving around in this thing.

• Like 1

Wtf come onnnnnnnnn bro that blue thing !! Lost for words

fast car

can be your

• Like 1

Maybe he's just sh*t at maths and got an extra zero in there by mistake?

Body kit $4k

Wheels $1.5k

Whole thing $8k, about what I would say its worth.

Surely you would get some decent photos if you were trying to sell a customised $80k Mitsi??

You forgot the engine which has been modified and cost $$$$$

• Like 2

Maybe he's just sh*t at maths and got an extra zero in there by mistake?

Body kit $4k

Wheels $1.5k

Whole thing $8k, about what I would say its worth.

Surely you would get some decent photos if you were trying to sell a customised $80k Mitsi??

I think it is just listed in ZWD instead of NZD.

yuk and surely for an 80k car he could have at least given it a clean pushed it onto teh road and got at least one photo with the entire car in the frame!! Shitty tm photos annoy me :banghead:

I can see that being a headache!

The car? Or lack of general ability to spell? I would push the 'Body Kid' as a typing error, but T and D aren't even next to each other on a keyboard.

*Facepalm*

Our society is becoming worrying..

Edit: Our. Not Or

Edited by Miss Bm

The car? Or lack of general ability to spell? I would push the 'Body Kid' as a typing error, but T and D aren't even next to each other on a keyboard.

*Facepalm*

Our society is becoming worrying..

Edit: Our. Not Or

The car! I talked to the guy who supercharged the grey one for $80K or so on TradeMe awhile ago. He said even with one of the top superchargers on the market the car was still unreliable and needed constant tinkering and work. Don't even want to think about one that's come out of Japan (assuming based on the stickers)

• Like 1

The car! I talked to the guy who supercharged the grey one for $80K or so on TradeMe awhile ago. He said even with one of the top superchargers on the market the car was still unreliable and needed constant tinkering and work. Don't even want to think about one that's come out of Japan (assuming based on the stickers)

It is a Jappa.. Hey, look at that. Evo and Bmw have some things in common.

Thanks for the fact, always unsure on new cars as they haven't tested time like the oldies (pre 2004) have :)

• Like 1

The grey supercharged one came into work, doesn't miss a beat??? 600bhp.

• Like 1

The grey supercharged one came into work, doesn't miss a beat??? 600bhp.

Strange - The guy who built it (said he spent upwards of $60K!) said that he was constantly fixing things

So much rice it could feed a Ethiopian family for a life time!!

• Like 1

Tristan's kinda right, the car had numerous bugs and teething issues to sort, but once they were done it's been reliable. Half of the issues stemmed from a lack of knowledge or care fro,m the first outfit involved in NZ, and then some issues with LHD vs RHD compatibility, then it had issues with throwing codes and CELs, but Gintani were very helpful in resolving them all. Fingers crossed its reliable for the new owner.

• Like 1

Tristan's kinda right, the car had numerous bugs and teething issues to sort, but once they were done it's been reliable. Half of the issues stemmed from a lack of knowledge or care fro,m the first outfit involved in NZ, and then some issues with LHD vs RHD compatibility, then it had issues with throwing codes and CELs, but Gintani were very helpful in resolving them all. Fingers crossed its reliable for the new owner.

Thanks for clarifying, Dan!