Sign in to follow this  
darrencnz

New member Christchurch

Hey people

Im a new member from Christchurch, recently got myself an M52B28 for me E30 so will be looking to source some parts, info and advice as i do this conversion.

Here's the beast....

post-51521-0-74225200-1400645236.jpg

Welcome to the forums bud, Did you get the inserts on the bumpers and doors colour coded your self? Or did you purchase car like that? Anywho, Nice Bema you have there man.

Sweet little Bimmer you have there..

Hope you start a thread and show the conversion as you go..

I see this all the time, you park on that wasteland between Tuam and Lichfield by C4 eh? Have scoped it out many times, love the colour.

• Like 1

Think I've seen this around town before also. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys

Yup, thats me in the waste land... Its actually the factory colour, my friend is a painter and had the car before me, i've just recently replaced the rear wheel bearings, diff head, all new brake rotors and pads, lower control arms and new springs and shocks all round so mechanically she's pretty good now and just picked up the new M52B28 motor which i'm hoping to have in this summer.

I actually spent a bit of time on the bumpers etc before my mate resprayed it, i used a resin to make them "1 piece" looking as i didnt like the black/gaps etc, so far they havent cracked or anything so im pretty happy with how it came out.

Will document the conversion as much as i can, i have the ECU heading over to UK to have the EWS removed, and chipped and tuned as the motor came without key or EWS but i got it for a good enough price that i can justify the cost of the ECU mods.

Nice to see another Christchurch member. Welcome and enjoy your stay here :)