Sign in to follow this  
eurobasher

Forsale 1995 328i M-Sport coupe! blown gearbox :(

1995 328i M-Sport coupe! i brought this car off my friend who too good care of this e36 right up intel the auto gearbox started slipping!

i brought this car as a parts car for my 318is supercharged project :D with plans of taking the m-sport kit and maybe brakes and swaybars diff ect! but before i pull this bemma a part and go thru with parting everything ect ill give people a chance to buy it compete witch would give me enough money to buy the bits i need

rego on hold wof just ran out! , car sits on bbs lm 2 piece 18" wheels! all four have been curbed , car has travelled a few kms! like 270 but i remember given it a good thrash the day he brought it went pretty well!

right now the car is being offered complete everything but the wingmirrors and headlights they are now stock items! also the driver window has been smashed stereo stolen :/ for god sake this poor old bemma!

if you charge the battary it starts and runs but doesnt ingauge drive intel 5000rpms :/ sillly autos

offers cash swaps ect looking for $1600 but open to offers will sell for less without wheels and bodykit

02102989350 Luke

post-51538-0-93753300-1401110853_thumb.j

Im keen on the wheels PM me a picture and price if youre wanting to sell it. Cheers