Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Jules, your engine transplant is here!

Perfect, buy it Jooles, whip the engine out and sell me the chassis so I can slip a 2JZ-GTE inside.

Actually I've seen this car in Royal Oak often, looks fairly good. Seems like it was a daily driver.

Is it just me or does that seem ridiculously cheap?

I reckon the pricing's about right but way out of my league!!

• Like 1

wow. This looks like a ridiculously good buy at 25k. Dont u dare rip the heart out of it jooles! (Jk i know u wont)

Sub 100k m5 and 2003 model. Deal of the year award goes to....

If that mileage can be backed up with a solid history then that is a very good deal.

And a very good heart transplant donor...

Couldn't think of a better place to stand on the road and take some photos than Tamaki f**king drive.

this one used to be parked outside my place at night , looks alot cleaner now . Always wondered how much he wanted for it.

No pics of the inside.

Edited by rich

Long term lurker......maybe soon to be more active. Current car is e38 7 series and if all goes well one more numeral added to the e.....

Been M5 hunting for a long time and tomorrow may usher in new heights of mechaphillia........

• Like 1

Deal done. Car now in my hands and looking forward to connecting up with likeminds here.

The car has been owned by one person for 95% of its life so nice to find a relatively low mileage car that hasn't been thrashed. Needs a top to toe clean though.......

• Like 2

Deal done. Car now in my hands and looking forward to connecting up with likeminds here.

The car has been owned by one person for 95% of its life so nice to find a relatively low mileage car that hasn't been thrashed. Needs a top to toe clean though.......

Was it sold second hand by Team McMillan around 2007?

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Was it sold second hand by Team McMillan around 2007?

No - it did go through Jerry Clayton's for servicing and one change of ownership.

Good stuff!