Sign in to follow this  
liyi_92

Anyone remember this?

Certainly not the worst conversion ive seen. Wouldnt have taken a 2nd look at it unless it was pointed out

the engine and supercharger is awesome! rest is yuk, what wrong with it??

The conversion was nicely done, it was a pity the rear lights were left in their original form.

Engine wise, would need to be brave to touch it without knowing whether it'd had a rebuild.

Missing lots of interior panels, what happened to it? One key, missing rear seats base on both sides, including lumbar support.

im kinda a porsche guy and wouldn't have noticed either!

are the parts really that cross compatible still??? i knew they were back in the 1960s-70s-80s, one look at Magnus Walkers stuff tells you that!

im kinda a porsche guy and wouldn't have noticed either!

are the parts really that cross compatible still??? i knew they were back in the 1960s-70s-80s, one look at Magnus Walkers stuff tells you that!

Maybe I instantly noticed it as this exact car was on TradeMe a few years back trying to sell between 40 - 50k.

Looking at the rear it is a dead giveaway though.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/996-forum/734787-996-997-front-end-conversion-process-and-pictures.html

this is a very good link that shows the whole process of someone doing a full 996 - 997 external update to a very high standard. Seems like there is still some work that needs to go in.