Sign in to follow this  
handgrenade

EOI: NEW BOX - USA BMW PERFORMANCE PARTS DEALERS - GROUP SHIPPING (pre

Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet! Is it here yet!

haha! I am as anxious as you! so far, the springs and some discs have reached the port in LA .. will be getting on the next boat. Other than that, tracking the rest of the goods is a wait and see process. Orders are made and paid for, so just waiting for all the pieces of the puzzle to fall into place.

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to pm me.

This is taking a while.... I want my springs... haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, but like the first post said .. Estimated shipping time is 6 to 8 weeks and we are about half way since ordering.

I have worked to get the springs here sooner hopefully!! (See image above! ) silly boats need to go faster!! Haha

split shipment means another chance to bring in some parts! If you had some doubts and/or money problems before, try again?!

Good news! Confirmation everything is on a boat headed our way! Then its time to coordinate duty and customs, then hopefully straight to you all!

Thanks for the update! Pretty excited :)

Boat arriving this week! Then need to process everything through customs, then delivery will commence to your doorsteps!

Hang in there guys! Everything is accounted for per the item manifest. Just a last hurdle now. The ship got held up in US Customs for some other items on the boat which resulted in a delay. Those US border people are pretty strict but confounds me why they are worried about things LEAVING the USA?!

Anyway, the deliveries are in sight!

Thanks for everyones patience!

Woohoo!

Parts are in the country!! Organising national shipping tomorrow .. You'll all see your gear in a few days!! Tracking numbers I will send via private message to those who chose to have door to door delivery .. For others who wanted to pick up from me .. Will let you know when pick up is available!!!!! Yay!

Awesome! Cheers Kendrick, look forward to them

Parts all arrived today!! Was better than Christmas!!!!

Many thanks to Kendrick who organised the whole thing and was super easy to deal with!

post-5102-0-18398000-1410261362_thumb.jppost-5102-0-39432800-1410261381_thumb.jp

Brakes look huuugggee!!!

post-5102-0-26168900-1410261392_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thanks to Kendrick for organising this!

Awesome person to deal with, should definitely do more group buys!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Nice work, Ken. Interested to know roughly what everyone saved... Was it $$$s and well worthwhile? Also, wondering how many of you bought stuff you didn't really need... So a bit of a false economy (I know I considered it!!).

Thanks for the feedback so far! I am still sorting out a few bits and pieces and tidying everything up.

After the first run, I have the contacts to bring in more bits and pieces so feel free to ask.

I brought in a front set of rotors and new pads (even though I didn't NEED them) but because of the price. New plain front rotors were in the $700nzd region, plated and slotted rotors were $450 landed after tax, conversion, duty, shipping.

Hey Ken, I'm very happy with my H&R springs - thanks for setting up this deal.

That's the e34 sorted but now i have an e32.......

Cheers Chris

Hey Ken, I'm very happy with my H&R springs - thanks for setting up this deal.

That's the e34 sorted but now i have an e32.......

Cheers Chris

Haha cheers mate. Let me know if you want a quote for your e32 Edited by handgrenade