Sign in to follow this  
handgrenade

EOI: NEW BOX - USA BMW PERFORMANCE PARTS DEALERS - GROUP SHIPPING (pre

You need to order before 30/6 US time to get an extra 10%

UUC's weekend promotion!

Your UUC order gets 10% off and FREE SHIPPING*

Expires Monday 6/30/2014 after midnight.

* UUC-branded items only. Does not include H&R, Shark Injector, Schroth, etc. Free shipping via UPS Ground or USPS Standard, continental USA orders only. Free shipping DOES NOT APPLY TO BRAKE ROTORS, SWAYBARS, OR EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

Finalising orders today/tomorrow, still open for quotes etc! final call soon

HAMMER HAS BEEN DROPPED!

Order has been placed. But there is a final call. Due to getting all the stock together and logistics, I can still add parts to the order for approximately another 14 days (if your part is in stock of course). So ... if anyone had any hesitation thinking I wasn't going ahead with it, you can be assured that a big box is coming this way with a lot of fine goods and its your chance to jump on the wagon!

Anything heavy .. brake rotors, springs, etc, you want to pick up now!

Example: factory floating OEM rotors will run you $700NZD for a front pair locally

One piece plain rotors (generic brand) will run you $330NZD for a front pair locally not including shipping

One piece slotted or drilled rotors from UUC will be $370NZD including shipping to your door.

Don't get me started on H&R springs .. I talked to various H&R distributors in NZ, it would take 7-8 months to get them shipped from Germany for a M series car just because they don't hold stock. I can get springs into NZ and on your doorstep from $420-$450NZD in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for everyone who has ordered and paid .. the order has been submitted and accepted, stock is gathering together, there is some lead times to the full order so we can still get some in-stock items on the same wagon! now just to wait for the ship to sail!!

Also I have been able to work logistics with other companies other than UUC so try your luck, quotes are free! (so are dreams! haha)

So what your saying is you can get me a ltw wing?

haha justin, yeah pass me a link to a USA based supplier and I'll see what I can do .. if you have multiple places which stock your part, send all options, will depend on stock and location etc, but might be able to work something out for you, there is still time left!

Don't know weather or not to get a carbon fibre rep so I can keep the carbon exposed on the underside of it or wai till a genuine one shows up

haha have a look, send me a link and maybe the pricing will help your decision?!

Well a new carbon one is about 750, and a genuine one is similar or more

Haha cheers Kendrick!

H&R springs for an E46 on standard suspension.. would I have to buy shocks too? The deal sounds amazing but I don't really know the logistics involved

Depends how old and worn they are and how well you want them to preform. I'm running my wagon on super lows on just the factory shocks that are probably 100k km old and not in best shape but still hold up fine. But then agin she's no racecar

H&R springs for an E46 on standard suspension.. would I have to buy shocks too? The deal sounds amazing but I don't really know the logistics involved

logistics are fully taken care of. I give you a price, and that is door to door, no surprises. all tax, customs, duty included.

Just link me to the springs you would like (OEM/Sport/Race) and I will provide the total price for the parts to turn up on your doorstep.

PM me.

Cheers

haha whoaaa a aa aaa

Let me get back to you .. it's not going to be cheap !! (but I suppose you knew that!) But probably cheaper than landing it by itself here.

May also need some extras for the new project now...will be in touch

May also need some extras for the new project now...will be in touch

haha! Okay mate, shipment is due to leave this weekend, so the sooner the better!

Thanks

Edited by handgrenade

Haha sweet as. Will sort tonight

Is it possible to add some arp head studs to your order?

http://arp-bolts.com/kits/ARPkit-detail.php?RecordID=1104

Havent yet brought them as i couldn't figure the shipping..

Also could use vac if easyer?

http://store.vacmotorsports.com/arp--raceware-performance-head-stud-kits-all-bmw-p114.aspx

Cheers

Edited by Ace of Spades

okay we're getting super close to shipment time, I'll see what I can do ..