Sign in to follow this  
sonic_attack

Aftermarket / Performance M60B40 ECU chipping.

Take a photo of the label on top the ecu and post. Couple of people in this thread who are more than capable with dealing with this.

Why am I wanting to take a photo of the ecu and posting it?

Yayyyyy.

Glad it finally works for you.

You'll notice it will get off the line a lot quicker now and the shift points for changing gear will have changed too.

Have fun.

Yayyyyy.

Glad it finally works for you.

You'll notice it will get off the line a lot quicker now and the shift points for changing gear will have changed too.

Have fun.

Well, it already had a superchips chip for the 3.0,and it ran well, not optimal, but well. Now , more so I guess. Put it this way. I am more than happy. After having gone through all the work of transplanting the 4.0, mucking around with valley pans, welding stuff to remove rounded and busted nuts, and all that grief, getting a custom flywheel made and all, knowing that the engine runs more or less as good as it can, some may say better than factory, without costing as much as one Bilstein insert. Hell yeah.

Cant stay in first very long when I hit the loud pedal, and the additional torque means, I can meander around town in 4th a very low speeds.

I would recommend this to everyone who has a 540i I guess pretty easily.

• Like 1