Sign in to follow this  
LouisHull

Im a noob with a E30

Hey everyone, just joined and i was told you have to post a photo of your car. So here is my pride and joy. It is my first car and I have the mind set of never selling my car, it is a 325i motorsport.

post-51634-0-17378700-1404085466_thumb.j

post-51634-0-84306300-1404085562_thumb.j

post-51634-0-04906400-1404085605_thumb.j

post-51634-0-42292900-1404107669_thumb.j

Edited by Mo_BHP_Mo_Problems

Car looks good.... from what i can see from these weird pics lol sorry but please get some nice "trademe style" pictures for viewing!

haha yea i don't know why its like that and i don't know how to fix it, but this is a photo from the other night at a car meet

post-51634-0-15797700-1404092920.jpg

Nice car. Do you often drive upside down or is it just something special you do for photos?

I dive my car upside down on special occasions, it gets pretty loose

• Like 1

E30 Face-lifted M325i - pretty place to start! Nice car. I recognize the plate from somewhere I'm sure, but not with those wheels - did you buy the plate for the car?

Looks like you have most bases covered in your garage as well.

E30 Face-lifted M325i - pretty place to start! Nice car. I recognize the plate from somewhere I'm sure, but not with those wheels - did you buy the plate for the car?

Looks like you have most bases covered in your garage as well.

Cheers buddy, she is a good car with a good amount of things left to complete. Ahh no i bought the car with the plate a few years ago. Yea those are the old mans cars. Do you have a E30 325i soft top?

What was that meet last night? i didnt hear about it? :(

I was talking to your brother and his mate (who has the sedan) the other day and they showed me a picture of your car...... looks mint!

What was that meet last night? i didnt hear about it? :(

I was talking to your brother and his mate (who has the sedan) the other day and they showed me a picture of your car...... looks mint!

Oh right, I think i saw today there was a topic on your new BMW man, hows it going? yea it was a good meet ae, it was my first one and it was pretty sick

Edited by LouisHull

Looks very tidy!! Well done! Definitely a keeper!

Cheers boss, i think she is as well :)

What else is in that garage?? A Porsche and some sort of open top classic??

What else is in that garage?? A Porsche and some sort of open top classic??

haha yea your on to it, got a Porsche Sport Classic and a shelby cobra 458 :) both would kill my e30 in a race haha

post-51634-0-99198000-1404113387_thumb.j

post-51634-0-04440900-1404113400_thumb.j

I wanted to say cobra!!! Damnit haha. Are they yours??? Beautiful machines!

I wanted to say cobra!!! Damnit haha. Are they yours??? Beautiful machines!

haha thank you, no unfortunately they aren't, they belong to my old man. He is crazy about cars haha

your old man has good taste!

haha coming from the guy with a e36 m3 eve sedan, i think your the one with good taste mate. About your R32, is that a skyline or VW?

Sweet car man. E30's are perfect first cars I reckon. A lot of youngins joining recently which is good, I'm not the only one anymore ;) Anyway, welcome.

Sweet car man. E30's are perfect first cars I reckon. A lot of youngins joining recently which is good, I'm not the only one anymore ;) Anyway, welcome.

Haha cheers bro, so I'm guessing you have an e30 as well? Its so much fun to drive. Yea well I was told this is a good forum by a guy i saw a car meet, thanks anyway

Haha cheers bro, so I'm guessing you have an e30 as well? Its so much fun to drive. Yea well I was told this is a good forum by a guy i saw a car meet, thanks anyway

Yeah bro. Not quite as nice as yours but it'll do. ;-) Still a sweet car to drive.

V.nice car! Welcome fellow e30 owner. :)

Cheers bro, I'm loving the ride my e30 puts out.

Yeah bro. Not quite as nice as yours but it'll do. ;-) Still a sweet car to drive.

haha na man all e30s are awesome, you should show me a few photos of yours, hard so nice to drive, pulls so much pus as well hahaha :)

• Like 1

haha coming from the guy with a e36 m3 eve sedan, i think your the one with good taste mate. About your R32, is that a skyline or VW?

haha cheers.

Skyline r32 RWD. built it from a gts25 shell over the past 5 years .. can't let go of it! street legal caged racecar. drive it on the road and everyone one wants to race you! takata harnesses, straight thru exhaust, massive i/c, pillar gauges and all the boyracer noises make it something hard to give up from my younger days! so much cheap power on tap!!!