Sign in to follow this  
m3Dakar

E36 M3 Sedan LOW KMS!

Hi guys considering selling my e36 m3 sedan in Dakar yellow, 3 Litre only travelled 57800 genuine kms recent work includes All new bushings in front end and new whiteline adjustable sway bar new cobra lowering springs, Immaculate interior and exterior very well kept and sure to appreciate in value, only considering selling to get a E46 m3 would love to keep both but not realistic at the moment. looking for $21K. Thanks Jarred

post-51562-0-93889800-1405119629_thumb.j

Keep the 36! Waaaay better hahaha. Glws anyways

• Like 1

whats your location?

are your contours staggered? And what condition are they in?

Saw a yellow e36 m3 sedan on victoria st/queen st last night i think. Yours?

whats your location?

are your contours staggered? And what condition are they in?

Im in Dunedin, Yep they are staggered look great, few we bits of minor kerbing but still look tidy

Keep the 36! Waaaay better hahaha. Glws anyways

Yea she's a pretty good car, Took that phoenix yellow 46 M3 for a drive from marcs cars, its a pretty good car, good history etc etc but something just didn't feel right with it, Felt flat compared to others iv driven.

Cant be urs ive seen if ur in dunedin lol.

I say change to e46 but definitely dont rush it and wait for a good one!

Yea she's a pretty good car, Took that phoenix yellow 46 M3 for a drive from marcs cars, its a pretty good car, good history etc etc but something just didn't feel right with it, Felt flat compared to others iv driven.

Yea I went to look at that with a mates dad but was on a Sunday so they were closed but Marc did stop in to get something so had a chat with him about it, another BMW nut, and did seem like a very good car wth great service history.

Drive as many as you can, they vary wildly.

Drive as many as you can, they vary wildly.

Yea I'm lucky enough to have had the opportunity to drive many M cars and lots of e46 m3 and yes your right quite amazing how unique each individual car is.

do you have a link to other pictures? interior etc. I am looking for another e36 at the moment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk