Sign in to follow this  
roscoe

E36 WIF SCROMES

mmmm i love ur car seeing the black leather make me want to change my mind on cream coloured

yea u gotta get m rubbing stips and get them colour coded and grey leather............................. hmmm how bout u give me ur leathers and ill give u my cloth e36 seats and den u get them coloured in grey leather ??? :P^_^

Guest MSBOND

you gunna tell em wot your getting now or are we leaving that a secret hehe.

but yeh if neone out there dont wana f**k your new kit with screwing on your number plate cum see me il make yeh one up with reflective an all. Nice ride lolo

Guest MSBOND

i wonder if i duplicated the eurostyle plate wether thats illegal, i mean duplicating a normal one isnt. Oh well you can always try. Yeh i can make you one up.

i wonder if i duplicated the eurostyle plate wether thats illegal, i mean duplicating a normal one isnt. Oh well you can always try. Yeh i can make you one up.

im sure it would be and on the computer u could take away the silver fern and put a bmw badge :o

it would be cool just to hav even if it isnt goin on a car

cheers for that ill tell u wat the liscence plate number is later

Guest MSBOND

i can see duplicating the euro plate will be expensive for a one off as you have 4 colours to start with, id say a ruff estimate of $40incl

Guest MSBOND

Im a sign writer, but i do alot more then vinyl work. I do a bit of everything from sales to designing to cutting stuff out and sticking stuff up including car graphics, light boxes, banners, commercial signage, 3d crap etc, i also do pinstripping and body molding. www.bbholdings.co.nz