Sign in to follow this  
pldubs

AC Shits

Yea that's been on trademe for a million years. Just because it has a $10 trademe acs badge doesn't make it worth and extra $10g. Retards!

• Like 1

Car jam has FJK 692 vin WBABFJA 91277 Rego NZ 9-Mar 2005 Japan Jun 1995

Checked the last seven digits in a vin decode and it came up with 3 series e36 Coupe M42 USA left hand drive manual April 1992 that just makes it even weirder don't think that is correct .

Shznit's ran it's own chassis number I believe anyone have access to that data base?

If a Genuine ACS it will have a Silver Plate Stamped within the engine bay if it was tuned by them and/or Inside Passanger Visor if it was Kitted by them, as well as being registered on the Build Sheet of the car that it was either sent to them/completed by them.

Mine has a completed by ACS Singapore code on it.

the true sports model

Rare model 2 dr

wasn't the sports model equiped with an S after the 325i and it had a LSD and different suspension.

its also an automatic.

open to all offers

I bet he takes 5K.

my car is still much better.

What is so amazing about AC kitted bmw's? Personally, appearance wise...Motorsport kitted bmw's loom so much better, but that is just my preference, aside from

Any mechanical upgrades.

• Like 1

ACS also never fail to stamp their logo everywhere.. And I mean everywhere!

I have it on my instrument cluster, my carpet floors, my pedals, my Alu trim, my handbrake, inside the glass of my windows, on each wing mirrow, front bumper, rear bumper, down the side of the car, on the grill, badged on the back, on the spoiler, and also my badges say ACS Drivers Collection, Jeepers! Also used to have Windscreen decals but removed..

And the thing about the logo is that it is etched into the actual kit/interior so it can't be removed unless you remove that entire body kit item/interior ;)

Would be interested to find out if this one actually IS one :/

Edit: Oh and forgot inside my engine bay too.. sigh

Edited by MISS BM

What is so amazing about AC kitted bmw's? Personally, appearance wise...Motorsport kitted bmw's loom so much better, but that is just my preference, aside from

Any mechanical upgrades.

For E46 the kit looks HEAPS better (not including M3) and yes the car is/can be tuned by ACS etc

Most ACS cars like M\\\ cars are just modified versions of the mass produced model. That car may well have one or two ACS parts. Often that is enough to have a badge slapped on the back by the dealer. Much like the M\\\ cars.

Some ACS cars look to be prepared by ACS themselves. Or under contract to install the parts. These ones are more like Ambers.

maybe the extra 10K is for the paint... "Metallica Blue" :lol:

• Like 1

only ACS part i see on that is the front strut brace, and even that could be a knock off.

• Like 1

Sadly, this one is not an ACS, despite what Carjam says.

ACS said so. I asked.

Still potentially a nice car, though.

ACS also never fail to stamp their logo everywhere..

I remember counting mine once. 27 ACS badges. Rice as!

Sadly, this one is not an ACS, despite what Carjam says.

ACS said so. I asked.

Still potentially a nice car, though.

No, that's just a 535i with m sport suspension and steering wheel. Already checked. Dude isn't asking too much tho, depending on the state of it.

That e34 has a funky looking steering wheel. Quite like the tackiness of it but id get sick of looking at it after a while. It must be a reasonably obscure item? Must have had the OG purchaser of the steering wheel giving it a bit of thoughtful consideration even in the mid 90's.

• Like 1

i love it when people advertise their e36 as:

Super rare beamer with ac scnizer bodykit and m-spec tuned engine. its basically a baby m3 for like a fraction of the price!

edit: found one

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-740187167.htm

Appears to be neither a Motorsport , or a Schnitzer model, or have any parts from either.

That e34 has a funky looking steering wheel. Quite like the tackiness of it but id get sick of looking at it after a while. It must be a reasonably obscure item? Must have had the OG purchaser of the steering wheel giving it a bit of thoughtful consideration even in the mid 90's.

Think it's a jap thing tbh. Have seen similar things on a range of jap cars.

Definitely needs correction imo!

The E34 is a Jap import, so quite possible.

Appears to be neither a Motorsport , or a Schnitzer model, or have any parts from either.

It does appear it was optioned with motorsport seats, but thats it.

Think it's a jap thing tbh. Have seen similar things on a range of jap cars.

Definitely needs correction imo!

Its just one of them fake wood stick on trims isnt it? Held on with double sided tape?

Its just one of them fake wood stick on trims isnt it? Held on with double sided tape?

Looks like it. But I think they're glued on.