Sign in to follow this  
MoJoJoe

Custom Bumper Lips & Spoilers For Sale

Welcome to Dr. Jekyll's "Mojo HD Lips" sale..
Limited Quantity first come, first go.. (Post here for your place before you PM me..)

These are made of 2/4" thick, STRONG yet flexible HD ABS meterial, Comes factory in 182cm piece (around 6 foot).OEM Black in colour to match your mouldings but can also be easily painted. They are installed using nuts and bolts, have predrilled holes on them and can be molded to fit any bumper, and not just limited to e36, e30 or even BMW's.

On the e36 they are installed in two variations, Both M and Non M Variations of the installation are available below. Let the pictures do the talking... :D

Non M Version
post-51207-0-67965500-1406185396_thumb.j
post-51207-0-94571000-1406241399.jpg

M Version
post-51207-0-40138200-1406184800_thumb.j

CdWqVO8.jpg

These are Made up of real hard stuff, it can only be cut, grinded or scraped, but it will almost never break. Unlike cheap ebay plastic lips and splitters that will break off or the sloppy rubber stuff and what have you in the market today in this price range. You can scrape this lip all you like, Mojo Tow Toe's life time guaranty, yes gentlemen, This is what you all have been waiting for..your bumper will happily break off, you will likely survive with an inch of your life, however the lip will never break off. The single best thing since wedding prenups, yes, this is Dr. Jekyll's Mojo HD LIP. You want it! I have it, get some mojo on your car.

Asking $100 Shipped each to all BS members.

Edited by Dr. Jekyll

do the front M corner splitters attach using the factory M3 Lip holes?

you can if you like to but these are aftermarket and has holes every 1 inch so I drilled it as I saw fit, used nuts and bolts and came out much better then the flimsy factory stuff.

take them, you wont be disappointed after a year of scarapping around. Will make for a great expriment. Looks good on E36's & E30's. May do well on E46 aswell!

Edited by Dr. Jekyll

not so keen on drilling holes in my front lip or bumper, so unless it can mount using the existing holes, im out

these things are aftermarket & pretty universal. you can use the existing holes on the lip to line it up and bolt it on, I understand not evey body wants to drill holes even under their bumper but here it is.... but my bumper too was aftermarket so I prefered to drill holes, its up to you really. but this is solid stuff and a bargain at the price, the splitters can be designed, molded, positioned and cut any way you wish. very versitile and universal,

post-51207-0-33894200-1406190603_thumb.j

I kind of like these, but I HATE how on the sides they don't look flush with the factory lip on the msport bumpers. To me it just looks odd. I think they look good from front on but the sides kind of put me off them. I wish there were styles that looked more like an extension of the factory lip as opposed to just sitting vertically, but I imagine this would be hard to replicate as the curvature of the sides of the m lips is weird

The pictures dont do justice, trust me, if you install it properly its FLUSH as it can be. I have many happy customers, I have it on my own car too. here's some better pics, I have high res ones but the forum won't let me upload them (over 2mb)

Try one, they may be a tiny bit more expensive then the chinease trademe/ebay crap but they are worth it. you wont regret them.

CdWqVO8.jpg

Nah I just don't think it's my style. If I change the front end I'll just go with a whole new aftermarket lip replacement like this Max Velocity GTR one here....

100_0423.jpg

Got around 5 left, 1 pending.

$80 shipped, you cant go wrong with this price.

need them gone fast. or will be putting up on trademe.

Did anyone end up buying one of these?  Are they still available?

25 minutes ago, Funkyflynz said:

Did anyone end up buying one of these?  Are they still available?

Highly likely its just flexible garden edging from eBay. This kinda thing, https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-metres-of-BLACK-Flexible-Plastic-GARDEN-EDGING-with-50-STRONG-Securing-Pegs/202300836590?epid=28018714372&hash=item2f1a11caee:g:OVQAAOSwqqRa5UQr:rk:6:pf:0

14 minutes ago, KwS said:

Think your on the money, looks very similar.