Sign in to follow this  
Rohil

Style 65 Replicas for E46 fitment

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on these forums so hopefully i dont sound too stupid but here goes...

So i have absolutely fallen in love with the gunmetal Style 65 rims off the E39's. However, i have a E46 with Style 68's currently and cannot for the life of me find replicas to fit my car. I have seen some photos of E46's showing off the Style 65's but none i can buy.

Would anyone know how i can source some/get them made/provide ways to fit the style 65's overcoming the offset problem without looking ridiculous?

Iv attached a photo off of google, and the forum it came off has zero information as well (NOTE: Attached is obviously not my car, just making sure im being legit here)

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

post-51605-0-71483900-1407150273.jpg

Edited by Rohil

i used to have a set of 17" for my e36, they were replicas but fitment was spot on.

im sure they can be found somewhere.. sorry cant help though.

you could make e39 ones fit with hubcentric rings i think? e39 offset does fit the e46 but its quite aggressive.

Cheers for that mate,

Good to know that they are out there, i guess i just got to look harder.

To throw a spanner in the works id love some 18s, but hey, one is allowed to dream i suppose.

Thanks anyways

They are around ... the problem is that its was a fashion a while a go but importers in the country have moved on to other styles etc.

However, Mag & tire direct (forum sponsor) brings a version in. Not sure they do 8.5s though

http://www.magandtyredirect.com/wheel_detail.php?rc=3080

The above are e39 8.5 inch versions which have shadow chrome paint process. Most are just hyper silver

Thanks for that, it sucks there's not much around really, because they are pretty slick looking rims. I guess i could try fit the offset problem, but from what i gather spacers are the only way and i have a feeling that wont work, as they'll end up rubbing, and then comes the guard rolling, which i will make a conscious effort to stay away from.

I had some 18x8 in 20p

from an E39.

Problem is the reps have sh*t paint, crapy clearcoat ect.

I have these on my e46.

Not a huge fan though so I could be willing to sell or trade?

They are 18" but have some curbing from previous owner.

Any pics of it on your E46 Mark?