Sign in to follow this  
jwde30

Scored myself a cougar.

How's the 2jz conversion going? Can't believe your going to do that to such a classic, Make sure you use k&n pod though

I can help with the 2jayz conversion. Also please dont get a repco filter. Use 3 k&n's

• Like 1

I'll spash out and spend the big bucks on some K&N's Gotta pay to play right!

• Like 1

Haha maybe when the budget allows. Theres one being built in the states at the moment with a S54 in it.

• Like 1

Got a new roundel and quarter window seals from the states. The progress is staggering! :) In other news I pick up some new BBS for it next week!!

post-6536-0-77331900-1408763373.jpg

post-6536-0-54671700-1408763385.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like someone used david dickinson to upholster the seats....

So I picked up a set of 17 inch BBS RS262. Need a bit of work but they will come out mint. Going to widen the rears a bit.

post-6536-0-83478400-1409366666.jpg

Why didnt I buy this car fuuuck

Had the center bores machined in the BBS this week to suit my adapters and did a little test fit today. The cars not lowered yet but probably will be in about a months time. Im not sure about the size. Maybe need 18s???? these maybe for sale HHMMMMMMM????

post-6536-0-87575700-1411792649.jpg

^^^^^^ YEP totally agree. I agree on the "bit" lower but not stupidly...

Would be a real shame to bastardise such a rare model in that condition.

Had the center bores machined in the BBS this week to suit my adapters and did a little test fit today. The cars not lowered yet but probably will be in about a months time. Im not sure about the size. Maybe need 18s???? these maybe for sale HHMMMMMMM????

I reckon it'll look perfect with a 20-25mm drop on 17s. 18s will look a bit rollerskatey.

Its having coilovers built for it now at a very well known motorsport shop. Sorry guys but it is going to be fairly low.

• Like 1

Haha hit the nail on head there. At the end of the day its been my dream car for god knows how long its going to be exactly how I want it. Yea its a rare/valuable car but its all going to be bolt on parts so the originality of the car is preserved and can be returned to stock fairly easily.

Haha hit the nail on head there. At the end of the day its been my dream car for god knows how long its going to be exactly how I want it. Yea its a rare/valuable car but its all going to be bolt on parts so the originality of the car is preserved and can be returned to stock fairly easily. 

Even. Better

So after 3 long weeks of patiently waiting Speedfactor have finished my custom coilovers. They are built specifically for this car out of a collection of parts. Providing the ride,adjust-ability and height that i'm after. The car will sit higher in the front than in this picture but the back is pretty well bang on. The white dot on the tire is where an 18 inch rim will sit. New engine mounts next week and that'll be it for ages until I muster up some more cash for wheels (or my E30 sells!!!!!)

Let the arguments begin.......

post-6536-0-64774900-1415929024.jpg

post-6536-0-39017900-1415929032.jpg

post-6536-0-94590500-1415929042.jpg

• Like 2

What wheels are you putting on? Those look great. I reckon it would be perfect if it was an inch or so higher so the top of the wheel is in line (or just below) the level of the arch... And on those wheels.

I haven't made my mind up yet but I have my eyes on a couple of sets overseas. I would like to keep it a surprise if possible haha