Sign in to follow this  
tobytoblerone

Rare! E38 750iL 1 NZ Owner

Well that was intense. I thought this forum was relatively civilised.

Also, I think you got owned Toby.

Love how his website says he saves the enviroment by recycling computers. But he drives a 760.

• Like 4

Love how his website says he saves the enviroment by recycling computers. But he drives a 760.

Dont worry, he clearly saves money in other places... like eBirth not being on the companies register. Totes winning at life.

Wow, that escalated quickly....

A few people on a little forum doesn't bother me ;)

My business pages have more followers than your Facebook groups and/or forums alone.

I'm in the business of marking money, not friends.

Bound to happen following this rather incendiary little post!

Even in Italy this is funny....not many 750il's here...must be rare here too, just like a sunny

Lol.........

:P

:ph34r:

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Lol.........

:P

:ph34r:

Goes for you too earthly andy :lol:

someone should link his 'awesome facebook liked page' to his douchebag remarks on here.

lets see how many 'unlikes' he gets.

Probably none, noone unlikes pages they like swipe past them which shows what facebook likes mean in the first place.

Like most pages he probably used the "like my page and win an iphone" gimmick where noone actually ends up with a phone. Or the winner is announced but the name doesnt exist.

More to the point.. Where is the M6 Toby?

So this makes my car the rarest, There's probably only one GraniteSilver E30 in a garage on Braeside, with no engine.

Suck on that.

also,

I have a $1000 Nissan Pulsar. gets brake fade when you drive it hard on the road.

• Like 1

So this makes my car the rarest, There's probably only one GraniteSilver E30 in a garage on Braeside, with no engine.

Suck on that.

also,

I have a $1000 Nissan Pulsar. gets brake fade when you drive it hard on the road.

I bet you do mint with the ladies having such a beast. Mine was quite a bit cheaper tho.

Chicks love it. they love the pink floor mats.

stupidest sh*t ever, I've picked up more girls in sub $1000 sh*t heaps, than any of my "nice cars" I even rooted some girl in the back of a $500 mitsubishi magna in a mates driveway....

Edited by antil33t

A few people on a little forum doesn't bother me ;)

My business pages have more followers than your Facebook groups and/or forums alone.

I'm in the business of marking money, not friends.

Have a great weekend everybody, the sun is shining. Get out there & enjoy it ;)

Lol. What a cock.
  • Like 1

you folks still bangin' on about this. It's rare dang it be told !... Honestly

you folks still bangin' on about this. It's rare dang it be told !... Honestly

It's mostly pity posts for that d bag

Jesus Toby you sound like you would be one of those really annoying c@nts at a party that goes around wanking on about all the things he owns. Anyone who signs a forum post with their full name and what they have studied is ,in my opinion, the highest form of douche.

We normally throw these people in the pool or rub our nuts in their mouths when they pass out on the couch after drinking three beers. You remind me actually of a guy I went to school with, sh*t he got a lot of different men's testicles smeared on his face over the years.

Congrats, you can afford to buy a sub 20k car, $20k is not a lot of money these days fella and anyone can walk into the bank and get a 20k loan. I know for a fact that half the people on this forum are much more "successful" than you are and don't even have any followers on facebook!

I can't exaggerate enough how badly I hope we never meet in person.

Thread locked

Edited by Heisenberg
  • Like 12