Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

Customised Racewear and Teamwear

Hi guys,

A little project I do on the side is fully customised racewear and Teamwear. We've done work for many of NZ and Australia's top Drift and Drag teams, as well as stock cars, jetsprint and much more. The racing season isn't too far away so now is the perfect time to get in touch with us if you want a new look for the coming season. I also do complimentary designing in-house.

​Racesuits:
Our embroided racesuits start from 1 layer (casual track days) to 7 layers (world's fastest drag cars) and are all SFI approved.

We can also do sublimated racesuits (1-2 layers) which are great for track days and events where you don't need an SFI approved suit, or can combine with our SFI approved underlay to add an extra layer. Sublimated racesuits are also waterproof so it's prefered for all the jetsprint teams we've done.

Racesuits start from $600 complete and sent to your door.

Gloves/Boots:
We can also customise and supply racing boots and gloves to match your custom racesuit. These are also SFI approved.

​Undergarments:
We can also supply all undergarments, balaclavas, socks etc, all SFI approved. We are also one of the few that can supply these in black colours, as natural and white get dirty so quickly.

Teamwear:

If you can wear it, chances are, we can make it. All our teamwear is custom designed and sublimated to suit your team. Anything from Crew shirts, Tshirts, Jackets (windbreakers, cadura puffer etc), Hoodies and singlets to name a few. Not only that but we can also do
any sort of sports uniforms (Rugby, Netball, Basketball etc).

Crew shirts start from $89 complete with a minimum order of 5.

For more details on what we can do and about any of our products, check out our website here: http://customshirts.co.nz/ Or send me an email: kaz@customshirts.co.nz

post-3734-0-24186900-1407976696.jpg

post-3734-0-39295100-1407976704.jpg

Admin, let me know if this isn't allowed.