Sign in to follow this  
Ugan

E46 Business Radio \Tape Change region settings

Hi Guys

This may have been asked many times before but I cant find any doc on how to change this unit to oceania\NZ on the radio? I have found instructions online for the radio\cd but nothing on radio\tape.

Thanks

Thanks for this info, mine although 2000 model does not have world tuner. Cheers

If that is the case then you will need to find another radio that has one fitted or one from a NZ vehicle.

Hey, yep I will be on the hunt for one in a few months just spent some $$ overhauling the cooling system.

Hey, yep I will be on the hunt for one in a few months just spent some $$ overhauling the cooling system.

Does yours have the 16:9 widescreen? If so, I may be able to help

Does yours have the 16:9 widescreen? If so, I may be able to help

It has a standard business/tape setup. Thanks

Hi there,

I have just purchased a 135i 2009 Coupe with the latest iDrive. It's a Japanese import and it has their software. The guy from BMW said I can just get a firmware update and it will make it the same as NZ new. However, that was in Auckland and I am in Wellington...does anyone know someone in Wellington that can update firmware in my car to change my iDrive to NZ, which will not only give me radio, but also navigation, phone and all the other goodies.

Any help would be amazing.

Cheers,

Get hold of Joe he is a sponsor here. eurosurgeon.co.nz

Bit more than just a software update. About $1200 more just for fm and nav.. but worth it

Hi there,

I have just purchased a 135i 2009 Coupe with the latest iDrive. It's a Japanese import and it has their software. The guy from BMW said I can just get a firmware update and it will make it the same as NZ new. However, that was in Auckland and I am in Wellington...does anyone know someone in Wellington that can update firmware in my car to change my iDrive to NZ, which will not only give me radio, but also navigation, phone and all the other goodies.

Any help would be amazing.

Cheers,

I have a shop in wellington we can do all this also. 0212275010, prices have reduced a little since yours beemn