Sign in to follow this  
chadders23

E36 Exhaust

Hey looking to buy a factory exhaust from e36 sedan 328 or 325 with the twin pipes to fit on my restricted 323, or a schnitzer/aftermarket but nothing boyracer.

Edited by chadders23

Have an OE M3 mid section, 2.25" dual with cats, H pipes and mid resonator. $200.

328i twins are pretty small tube, 1.75" if I recall.

• Like 1

have stock 328i types if needed,

will have a m3 evo exhaust for sale soon .. once my new pipes get here

Thanks @3pedals are these the headers you mean? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=766738892

@Handgrenade how much would you be wanting? keep in mind im in invercargill so would need to know postage too.

@Brent How much do you want and as above shipping to invercargill?

How much extra power will the aftermarket headers add over standard/+with a better exhaust?

Cheers guys

The intake seems to be a interesting one, some people on the net claiming it works and others dont. Will go with the tried and true but putting a bigger exhaust. Also note my cars a sedan so would the m3 exhausts fit?

mine is an m3 evo sedan .. i think the coupe and sedans have the same? not sure sorry.

Mainfreight can do good deals with shipping .. if you're serious pm me and i can calculate shipping costs etc.

Re installing the headers (if you do buy them). Make sure you take the engine out unless you're feeling like putting yourself through hell. I recently put them in on my own car and Bmw don't make things easy putting on the engine the 45! 4 bolts per cylinder makes for slow tedious work, oh and remember new exhaust gaskets too.

Edited by Toast

These would be the go:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/engines/auction-769311495.htm

I just put some M3 headers on my m52 today. Bolts up all good although one of the pipes is feeler gauge close to the block. If you have a good 1/4 socket set its not too hard.

Had to unbolt the steering rack and disconnect the steering shaft to be able to slide both pieces in at the same time.

Edited by Steve K-B