Sign in to follow this  
louistan3

Suggestion for good pedals? pedal cover?

Hi Guys,

The rubber on my e30 pedals have come off and was thinking of buying from ebay but would anyone have any suggestions of ones other than the standard ones from ebay?

Is there any decent option? Would any pedal set work?

Do they go on top of my current pedals? I guess they screw on?

I was looking around and only saw these generic sets

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-Tech-ALUMINUM-Pedals-E30-E36-E46-E87-E90-E91-E92-E93-M3-MANUAL-Black-4PCS-/221173586614?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337ef91ab6&vxp=mtr

Which are okay.... but just wondering if there are better options.

First of all, you can get them for less than half that price. I bought some for $25 NZ, left bad feedback because the dead pedal didnt fit (these are designed for LHD cars with larger dead pedal) and the seller fully refunded my money. Not the seller I used but similar price.

Haven't installed yet as am still undecided as to whether I like them or not. Painted M logo is poorly done, black "aluminium" looks ok but rubber backing is weird. They screw through your normal pedals. So if you decide to take them off you're stuck with holes in your accelerator (clutch and brake can be re-covered by standard rubber, but you would have holes through metal pedal face). The supplied screws will need a trim as they stick out heaps. I doubt accelerator could go full throttle without trimming them.

Alternative I found was these guys. Seriously nice stuff, superbly made. Says all kits come with dead pedals but none shown in RHD photos. However, damn expensive.

Those pedals are pricey as....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk