Sign in to follow this  
pldubs

pldubs - e28 525e

As this sits in my garage with a smashed sump and destroyed exhaust, I decided to reflect on better days.

91at6c.jpg
ie1aom.jpg
api3ox.jpg

in a couple weeks it will be lower in the front and have some wee touches of sweg

• Like 3

At least you made it home from Hutt. One of my kombi's grenaded itself on the last corner up top of Broken River Skifield access road, Got towed to Springfield and spent 10 days living on the forecourt of the gassy and scamming showers from the pub across the road.

Is the inside as tidy as the outside? Looks like a sweet car.

smashed exhaust and sump and you still want to go lower?

Superb

• Like 1

Badass! Are those the rims you sold recently? Whyyyy

Exactly the same but tidier, got these from Japan for cheap.

smashed exhaust and sump and you still want to go lower?

Superb

Just have to limit myself to Coronet from now on.

At least you made it home from Hutt. One of my kombi's grenaded itself on the last corner up top of Broken River Skifield access road, Got towed to Springfield and spent 10 days living on the forecourt of the gassy and scamming showers from the pub across the road.

Is the inside as tidy as the outside? Looks like a sweet car.

Heartbreak =( Silly Aircooled goodness! Yea so lucky, I smashed a rock and pulled over to just see a massive dent in the sump with a wee dribble, still came back the next day and then drove 400ks home so its not too bad.

The inside is actually quite nice, apart from the Classic split dash, slightly ripped back seat and rubbish alpine tape deck with broken mounts

Edited by pldubs

Looks good bro. I would quite like an e28 just so I have something to put my throwing stars on. Sadly there isnt too many around.

• Like 1

Haha nah looks as. Specially with those sweet board straps. Some gc must of made them hahah

Looks sweet as dude! Sorry to hear about the sump : s makes me feel a little better about my chassis rails getting raped on speed humps though. Nearly time to swap the snow for surf!

• Like 1

nice

god i need roof racks... and an e28...

sell it to me!

It will be coming up to AK with me when I go overseas next year, Set some pennies aside and its yours =)