Sign in to follow this  
scottharvey

e30 with rx7 rears

How muchwill i have to shorten my shocks to run these springs the car it was in was with standard shocks so im presuming not captive

There are plenty of e30 springs that will get you very low in the rear. H&R Sports. Jamex superlows.

Sounds like your going into "stupid low" category

If you are lowering it by 90mm then chances are you would need to take about 60-70mm off the shock. If you are looking to lower it properly why not buy coilovers much easier and safer.

If you just want it to look me@n as cuz bro and dont care about safety then im out. Not my scene to help build death traps.

• Like 1

Im sorry but thats so far below whats legal it looks retarded.

• Like 1

That's ridiculous and so unsafe

• Like 1

Seriously... I thought this sort of sh*t stopped happening in 2001?

Get some coilovers, lower it safely, and dont go out and kill anyone!

Just don't put shocks in it. They won't do anything anyway, much like the springs.

• Like 1

Take the tyres off the rims too, that will get it even closer to the ground..

P.S. have passed your name, pic and rego WY6507 onto my buddy who just happens to be a patrol cop in your area... he reckons that it will be heading to the crusher if it is found on the road like that.

knuckledragger

• Like 5

It actually looks like it's already visited the crusher, Will. Hoping this is a prank. If not, what a dropkick.

• Like 1

In fairness this thread is probably exactly what his aim was. People who do that to cars do it for the reaction. Good or bad they love the attention. They hate being picked on by the cops but love to brag about how many fines they got. sad thing is he probably thinks nearly killing someone in a crash would probably make a really cool facebook update....

• Like 1

p3ErNz.jpg

Had a set of these springs here, still have them if interested, will sell them cheap ect.

lol how i dont live in that location dumb ass

All reports go onto a data base. We also have members on here who belong to our Police force. Insurance companies also check social media and forum sites for information. I have been involved with several so far.

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 1

Natural selection at its finest. However, sadly the chances are if this moron is in an accident he'll end up killing someone and ruining a family. Two brain cells to rub together? I doubt it.

• Like 1

Had a set of these springs here, still have them if interested, will sell them cheap ect.

Dont encourage him

• Like 1

OP,this is a piss-take aye?

If your serious and genuinely want to build a slammed car why not spend $450 and buy a set of coilovers? At least it'll be road legal and safe. You'll only have to do it once and you'll be able to adjust/control springs and shocks for the ultimate ride.

All your doing now is building a deathtrap for yourself, your passengers and anyone else who happens to be on the road when you ineveitably lose control.

• Like 1