Sign in to follow this  
more_fasterer

Taupo track 2, Saturday 1st November

Hi all, the NZ Primera & Pulsar car club is holding a track day at Taupo on Saturday 1st November, as part of their annual national meet. The track booked is track 2 and entry is $130 if paid before 17 October, otherwise it's $150.

The usual track day stuff applies: the emphasis is on lots of fun rather than fast times, racing and drifting aren't part of the picture. All cars on the track need to have a current registration, a current Warrant / MSNZ logbook (and be at a WoF-able standard) and a secured fire extinguisher within reach of the driver. Drivers must be in overalls and wearing a helmet and there must be no loose items in the cabin. There will be scrutineering to make sure everyone's safe out there smiley.gif. Passengers are allowed so long as they are attired the same as the driver.

If you're up for it, please deposit your entry fee into the account of the NZ Primera & Pulsar Car Club, 02-1244-0078132-000 and either post up here with the reference used, or go to the main thread at http://www.primeracarclub.co.nz/smf/index.php?topic=22450.0

Cheers

Kieran

would be keen if other members here are going along?

Will be keen if I'm allowed out there, car isn't registered / warranted, don't see why it matters. Car has log book / been scrutineered. If that's fine then I'll be there

Yeah if it's got a current logbook it's fine - my original post means WOF & rego OR current logbook.

Yeah if it's got a current logbook it's fine - my original post means WOF & rego OR current logbook.

Sweet.