Sign in to follow this  
BIMNUTE60

E60 - 545I new member, new car. advise and/or help please.

Who i could contact or visit that can login to the onboard Comp and change the JP radio frequency to Oceania?

Also i'm in the market for the six disk cartridge for the head unit in the glovebox.

lastly, Bluetooth. Now after ready many post's locally and internationally, i have worked out that if BT doesn't appear in the I-Drive communications menu, then the option was never installed or activated.

can this be easily activated? or would i have to look into adding the module and having the code added?

Any and all replies good or bad are gratefully appreciated.

In the E60 you need to look for the BT module. Have a google for what it looks like. It is behind the trim in the boot. I think left hand side. Easy to pull it all out to have a look.

If you car is older than 2005 you prob don't have BT. You can retro it but it is a bit of effort and does require programming.

Anyone who knows how to program using NCSExpert can enable it. If you AUX is not enabled you could do this too.

• Like 1

In the E60 you need to look for the BT module. Have a google for what it looks like. It is behind the trim in the boot. I think left hand side. Easy to pull it all out to have a look.

If you car is older than 2005 you prob don't have BT. You can retro it but it is a bit of effort and does require programming.

Anyone who knows how to program using NCSExpert can enable it. If you AUX is not enabled you could do this too.

Thanks Dan, she is a December 03,