Sign in to follow this  
Haitoman

E46 AV Cable WTB

Cheap at that price. I'd by it.

Cheapest last year was 120 usd. Ended up making my own.

its easy to make your own... what are you trying to achieve?

Just want aux AV into 16x9 widescreen on E46 now that analogue tv has disappeared.

I can make one for you with the spares I have at home... do you have a dvd player or something you want to connect? (audio is mono only) i can make it as the adaptor you found on ebay or to suit your requirements.. ie lead lenth and sockets or plugs etc..

I can make one for you with the spares I have at home... do you have a dvd player or something you want to connect? (audio is mono only) i can make it as the adaptor you found on ebay or to suit your requirements.. ie lead lenth and sockets or plugs etc..

How much? I just need it as per the ebay pic. I can get RCA extenders as required.

the ebay one has video in and out, with camera input also. if you are only connecting a dvd player etc you only need video in. (two RCA's- 1x video, 1x audio)

the one I can make you just need to insert the wire terminals into the back of the plug... it will take a certain amount of DIY skill.. ( I can help of course)

if thats all you need, I can make it for a few beers kindy thing...