Sign in to follow this  
kurtyb

1989 e30 320i wagon

Hey guys! Its been years since ive posted anything but im trying to do some research i purchased a e30 from brooke30 in 2011/2012 fell in love with the car and then some twat decided to steal it.... i then moved over to Melbourne. I do know that the car was then found and moved on to a new home. I want to know if anyone knows where it may be now?

If someone could get me in touch with my long lost love i would be for ever thankful

My goal would be to get in touch with the owner and if he was willing to sell.. get it shipped over to Melbourne

I will attach pics of when brooke30 was selling it

Any help would be amazing

post-4569-0-51945600-1411275019.jpg

post-4569-0-90613200-1411275032.jpg

post-4569-0-40737100-1411275068.jpg

• Like 1

it's cool that you don't just want any E30, you want this one. I think I would feel the same way about mine too. Something about them aye. Good luck I hope you find it!

it's cool that you don't just want any E30, you want this one. I think I would feel the same way about mine too. Something about them aye. Good luck I hope you find it!

thanks man! yeap! the e30 have a way of drawing you in. well ANY BMW does! shucks! no luck so far. im starting to wornder if this thing is still alive