Sign in to follow this  
krish

BMW E92 335i 2008 Motorsport With COBB V3

BMW E92 335i 2008 Motorsport

Regretful sale as I needed another 4 door car so this one needs to go as we don't have any space at home.
This beauty does not miss a beat and sounds amazing especially with the compliment of the quad Remus exhaust.
Don't settle for a non motorsport as the motorsport offers the fine finish's that sets the car apart from other standard 335i's on the market.
You won't find a cheaper tidier E92 motorsport coupe on the market especially in white.
Tiptronic with Paddle Shift
Keyless Start and Entry
Comes with 2 Keyless Entry Keys (Purchased 1 from BMW Germany was $450)
Comfort Access (Open & Lock doors just by touching handles, as long is key is in your pocket)
LED Door Handle Lights
Front & Rear Parking Sensors (Radar shows on screen)
N54 Twin Turbo Engine
Replaced Active Steering
Remus Exhaust Quad Pipes ($1500)
Tial BOV charge pipe ($700)
I Drive system with good sound system with built in sub woofers
Full Black Leather Interior with motorised memory heated front seats
Tints all round
HID Lights
White Angel Eyes
All interior bulbs changed to LED
19" Deep Dish wheels, lip is painted same colour as car
Carbon Boot Lip ($250)
There is no money owing on this car
Also now has COBB V3 installed (Big difference in power) Pushing around 385HP
Carbon Front Splitters - Needs to be fitted
Carbon Rear Quad Diffuser - Needs to be fitted
Looking for around $24,000 but let me know you have to offer you never know

post-5833-0-41156500-1426663112_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-29026300-1426663118_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-34221300-1426663126_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-64271900-1426663134_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-66642000-1426663141_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-01117900-1426663148_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-35360300-1426663156_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-68713800-1426663163_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-34752800-1426663170_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-27758100-1426663178_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-93909000-1426663184_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-54747900-1426663190_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-83213400-1426663196_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-36018900-1426663202_thumb.jp

post-5833-0-25699800-1426663231.jpg

post-5833-0-65594300-1426663291.jpg

Edited by krish

Man I see Buy Right Cars has just flooded Trademe with these. Must be 2 or 3 pages of them. So nice though. Will look at getting one next year I think.

Edited by driftit

All the 2 doors ones are non motorsport
Great car to have though

I'll second that. The Japanese imports are usually SE spec with shameful aftermarket wheels or the lower spec M Sport wheels. They often also have horrid interior combinations, will have been smoked in, and have sat in endless hours of traffic during their 40/60/ 80,000 km. They are also all automatic.

• Like 1

These are also an incredibly easy car to extract big power and torque from. The OP is right. Buy a Cobb Accessport V3 for US$900 and you have an immediate 380 bhp machine with 520 Nm of flywheel torque on tap with no loss in driveability. It is an immense powerplant! Not that I am biased.....

Edited by RobD
  • Like 1

These are also an incredibly easy car to extract big power and torque from. The OP is right. Buy a Cobb Accessport V3 for US$900 and you have an immediate 380 bhp machine with 520 Nm of flywheel torque on tap with no loss in driveability. It is an immense powerplant! Not that I am biased.....

Hi Rob,

what have you done to yours

I would like to get a cobb looks easy and its plug and play

Do you have your down pipes done?

Hi Rob,

what have you done to yours

I would like to get a cobb looks easy and its plug and play

Do you have your down pipes done?

Hi Krish,

I'm purchasing a Cobb AP3 next week direct from the site. I've been in two 335i's that are running the Stage 1 aggressive set up, and it is just a whole different animal. The car really wakes up and shows its potential. Both cars had no other mods, which is how I'll keep mine. I like the sound of the stock exhaust and if you look under the car you'll see the pipework is pretty big from the factory. I think the downpipes only add another 10-20 bhp, and it is a lot of additional expense and hassle to do that as far as I know but I could be wrong there.

Cool thanks for the
I have done charge pipe and the cat back exhaust next will be the cobb
Let me know how it goes if you don't mind but I will get one regardless JB4 is cheaper but I like the easy of use and install of the cobb
Thanks for you info too

Needs the supporting mods imo - especially on the cooling side -

Platform imo is pretty impressive where without touching the engine or turbo's you can gain

on 98 - 100HP gain

E40+ - 140+HP gain

Guys in the US with their single turbo upgrades are running over 700+ RWHP and still haven't found the limits on the oem parts in the engine yet.....

Hi Krish,

I'm purchasing a Cobb AP3 next week direct from the site. I've been in two 335i's that are running the Stage 1 aggressive set up, and it is just a whole different animal. The car really wakes up and shows its potential. Both cars had no other mods, which is how I'll keep mine. I like the sound of the stock exhaust and if you look under the car you'll see the pipework is pretty big from the factory. I think the downpipes only add another 10-20 bhp, and it is a lot of additional expense and hassle to do that as far as I know but I could be wrong there.

Interesting to hear about the stage1 maps, as with the last dyno day the other two 335i's were running the cobb, quite a big difference between the 2

Driftracewake was running a stage1 cobb map and Josh was running a PTF Cobb map -

Found the DP's were about 30-35hp dyno gain... so substantial , less back pressure etc

Wait till you run a ethanol map on the car, that's when it really wakes up :D

Cool thanks for the

I have done charge pipe and the cat back exhaust next will be the cobb

Let me know how it goes if you don't mind but I will get one regardless JB4 is cheaper but I like the easy of use and install of the cobb

Thanks for you info too

Am running a stacked setup, where I have a flash map loaded like the Cobb doing fueling, vanos etc + I have the JB4 controlling boost and few other functions

btw krish - are you running the Alpina TCU flash on your AT? - if not should look at getting it

Edited by mod335
  • Like 1

Needs the supporting mods imo - especially on the cooling side - 

Platform imo is pretty impressive where without touching the engine or turbo's you can gain 

on 98 -  100HP gain

E40+ -  140+HP gain

Guys in the US with their single turbo upgrades are running over 700+ RWHP and still haven't found the limits on the oem parts in the engine yet..... 

Interesting to hear about the stage1 maps,  as with the last dyno day the other two 335i's were running the cobb, quite a big difference between the 2

Driftracewake was running a stage1 cobb map and Josh was running a PTF Cobb map - 

Found the DP's were about 30-35hp dyno gain... so substantial , less back pressure etc

Wait till you run a ethanol map on the car, that's when it really wakes up :D

Am running a stacked setup, where I have a flash map loaded like the Cobb doing fueling, vanos etc + I have the JB4 controlling boost and few other functions

btw krish - are you running the Alpina TCU flash on your AT? - if not should look at getting it

Fair enough. It's always a good idea to upgrade the intercooler with the increased boost. Though it all comes down to driving style in a way. 95% of the time I shift at 3,000-3,500 rpm and treat the car kindly. The other 5% is during on ramp blasts and overtaking manoeuvres. I probably won't worry with a larger intercooler because of that, but I would if I spent more time on full throttle.
  • Like 1

Fair enough. It's always a good idea to upgrade the intercooler with the increased boost. Though it all comes down to driving style in a way. 95% of the time I shift at 3,000-3,500 rpm and treat the car kindly. The other 5% is during on ramp blasts and overtaking manoeuvres. I probably won't worry with a larger intercooler because of that, but I would if I spent more time on full throttle.

If I was only doing Highway / city driving in the car - wouldn't get the IC + other mods -

But I take my car quite regularly to track days, so heat management is a issue -

• Like 1