Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

will fast than your thinking!

How can some one who types like that afford a lambo?

How can some one who types like that afford a lambo?

Because funnily enough, you don't have to know english to make money.

• Like 2

most of the dudes you see driving late model supercars around here are foreigners... young ones at that

• Like 1

Hmm I seen a guy test driving the new version of these last week at one of the sites I was working at, he has this exact car I wonder if its his? He looked about 17 years old!! And the new one was gonna set him back $550,000 =0

If it's the one I'm thinking of, then the owner is an Asian student in his mid-20s.

I live in Singapore - there are nearly 100 Aventadors that live here in a country barely bigger than the size of Lake Taupo. Bizarre but true.

Black Money from China. Is money they can't use in China. So it is smuggled out. Spent on luxury items. They are then sold 6 months down the line and returned to the families bank accounts. Well there is much more to the process. Best look it up.

Black Money from China. Is money they can't use in China. So it is smuggled out. Spent on luxury items. They are then sold 6 months down the line and returned to the families bank accounts. Well there is much more to the process. Best look it up.

I wonder how much more difficult this has become with the new AML laws (if at all)

Edited by Stonebread

I wonder how much more difficult this has become with the new AML laws (if at all)

I wonder how much the laws will end up costing the country. Can imagine the investigations would be too costly much of the time.

I don't think the number of Chinese students driving exotics wont decrease at all.

You should have seen the Mclaren MP-1 crash at Hampton a few months back. 20 year old kid turned up. Gave it to his clueless mate. Nearly goes off Lap 1 Turn 1. Does go off Lap 2 Turn one. Tried braking after the 100m board doing 200+ in a road car.... Wrote it off.

Edited by driftit

I wonder how much the laws will end up costing the country. Can imagine the investigations would be too costly much of the time.

I don't think the number of Chinese students driving exotics wont decrease at all.

You should have seen the Mclaren MP-1 crash at Hampton a few months back. 20 year old kid turned up. Gave it to his clueless mate. Nearly goes off Lap 1 Turn 1. Does go off Lap 2 Turn one. Tried braking after the 100m board doing 200+ in a road car.... Wrote it off.

ouch re:Mclaren

Yeah I'm not sure about you but I deal with AML bullshit every day - does my head in. It is already costing a lot of business a looooot of money. Lawyers will inherit the earth.

Tried braking after the 100m board doing 200+ in a road car.... Wrote it off.

But but in the playstation games the driving aides sort it all out for you?!?!??

But this guy was tough, set the damage mode to "on" before he went out.

• Like 1

But this guy was tough, set the damage mode to "on" before he went out.

He must have forgotten there wasn't a restart button

I live in Singapore - there are nearly 100 Aventadors that live here in a country barely bigger than the size of Lake Taupo. Bizarre but true.

The amazing thing is that considering a used low km Aventador costs over $1million there.

Thats a bit of a broad generalisation isn't it? Not all chinese students here are using black money. Car prices in New Zealand is cheap compared to any asian country excluding Japan so for them to buy a Lamborghini/Ferrari here is like buying a Porsche in their home country. Same again in buying a Porsche or Maserati here is like buying a BMW or Mercedes there.