Sign in to follow this  
handgrenade

FS: NGK Spark Plugs (Iridium or Laser) 15%-25%-50% discounts!

Hi Everyone,

As many of you know .. I have been bringing in some gear for people from various places in the USA using some logistics contacts I made while dealing with a large personal sea freight order.

I have stumbled across a current deal with NGK spark plugs and thought I would share it here. No bulk/group buy required. Air freight included to your doorstep unless you live rural, then there's your standard $8 extra for rural delivery (domestic nz).

Here are the range of plugs which are available: search your car and model, and the Iridium or Laser versions are available:

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/part_finder/car_truck_suv/default.asp

Now if one was to purchase through .. a wholesaler ..

http://www.pro-wholesale.co.nz/ngk-spark-plugs-nz-s-1-spark-plug/

A plug for a 1997 M3 would run you $26.95 ea for an Iridium plug.

Which works out to just over $160 for a set of 6.

That wholesale price also quotes that some retailers will charge $40.00 per plug. Which would mean $240 for a set of plugs.

The deal I have come across is quote a good discount!

For example:

1996 328i BKR6EIX L6 (Iridium) $132 / set 6 delivered. Shipping time is 7-10 days.

No Limit, if you run a race car, or a set up which needs new plugs often, it is time to stock up!!

Can do sets of 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, etc!

iridiumix.jpg

Now, the price may vary for different type and applications of spark plugs, but you're looking at a good 15% saving.

Depending on the amount of interest, quantities etc, this price may drop further!! Possibly down to ~$120 a set which is a massive (50% off a RIPco price, and a 25% discount off the best wholesale price).

PM me with part numbers and quantities!!

Everyone who has dealt with me with other car parts ... I have tried my best to get a good price, but for some of the lighter, smaller items, its easier to import yourselves, rotors, springs, swaybars, I can usually get sea freighted for a decent saving. This deal is air freight and as you can see .. a massive saving.

Dig in guys! I know I'm getting a few sets!

No takers?? This is a mint deal .. wear items .. the sort of thing to pick up when there is a discount because you'll end up using them sometime!! These are high end at laser and iridium. Air freight to your door and a pretty decent discount over wholesale and a huge discount over retail!!!

I cant find it on their website, but can you get some prices for NGK Iriway 8's?

Hi. quote please for 8x NGK LKR8AP Platinum for 2011 BMW M3 4.0 or upgrade to 8x NGK LKAR8AI-9 Iridium.

thanks. Rob

I cant find it on their website, but can you get some prices for NGK Iriway 8's?

Hi Troy,

Please check this link to see if it helps .. http://www.ngk.com/learning-center/article/416/can-i-get-ngk-iriway-iritop-irimac-and-irimax

If not, let me know what model car, year, engine and as many details and I can try find the right plugs to fit.

Everyone else, check your inboxs for quotes.

Thanks